Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Really depends what the % split is as to whether this is a good move. Surely a billionaire owner doesn’t need Stuart and co on board to save a few million. Can’t be for his relationship with the fans or what he’s done as an owner.

Just don’t get that part of it all. If it’s 60/40% then it’s massively baffling.

That aside it’s good news for them and something to dream about in these dreary days as a football fan.

:lol: Got to admire the Don's quotes trying to make out he put them on the right footing.

Did he not take a bunch of money out of the club and finagle some cash flow against the SoL from some spivvy loan company? :lol:

They'll be in the same league next year. Might get promoted after that.

Really depends what the % split is as to whether this is a good move. Surely a billionaire owner doesn’t need Stuart and co on board to save a few million. Can’t be for his relationship with the fans or what he’s done as an owner.

Just don’t get that part of it all. If it’s 60/40% then it’s massively baffling.

That aside it’s good news for them and something to dream about in these dreary days as a football fan.

The state of us, the Mackems and Middlesborough is quite grim.

Providing we get taken over and become a sickening indomitable force in world football, I would like to see them back in the PL. I was raised to hate the mackems but as I've gotten older, becoming the suave, sophisticed, chilled out entertainer that I am, my feelings towards them have softened. I honestly can't bring myself to dislike The Madmistake or that man in the red & white dungarees who runs the karaoke.

I get worried for about 2 seconds then realise it’s Sunderland, they always go tits up  :lol:

The bitter Kunts are full of themselves today, the Mag hate in full swing , yet there they are out of the play offs in Division 3  :lol:

Pizzzza

Providing we get taken over and become a sickening indomitable force in world football, I would like to see them back in the PL. I was raised to hate the mackems but as I've gotten older, becoming the suave, sophisticed, chilled out entertainer that I am, my feelings towards them have softened. I honestly can't bring myself to dislike The Madmistake or that man in the red & white dungarees who runs the karaoke.

I wish their club a thousand deaths , fuck them  O0

Amazing how time and again buyers can be found for any old thing if there's an actual willing and active seller.  Like third division football clubs that have never really made money, been rubbish all your life and were maxed out above their means clinging on to PL status for example.

Amazing how time and again buyers can be found for any old thing if there's an actual willing and active seller.  Like third division football clubs that have never really made money, been rubbish all your life and were maxed out above their means clinging on to PL status for example.

The seller is/was willing as his price had been met, but when you get cockblocked by the establishment because you're on the verge of becoming one of the (potentially) wealthiest clubs in the world it kinda sucks.