The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

What was the price the other way ?

Not sure - I think City were 11/8 - Liverpool were 11/4! I suppose partying for a week meant that!

Liverpool will have a go in there home games as they have the chance to do 100% at home all season but will have minimal motivation for there away games

Not sure - I think City were 11/8 - Liverpool were 11/4! I suppose partying for a week meant that!

Liverpool will have a go in there home games as they have the chance to do 100% at home all season but will have minimal motivation for there away games

They’ll want to beat City’s points total from last year!

City were evens

All season long I've had a shitter at 3pm on a Saturday and then salvaged it on the late game or a Sunday.

Absolutely shocking results for me at 3 bells, did £10 on Giroud first as he was boosted to 9/2 then stuck £5 of the winnings on Willian 2nd at 8/1 boosted :lol: there's my day salvaged back into profit and a pizza on the way courtesy of Chelsea.

Pulisic 3rd goal at 6/1 to see if the boosted player charm remains.

Shots on target bets on Newcastle games are brilliant.

Got 2 up on 38th min with couple more to run. Ones that are up age Antonio, ASM, Almiron and Gayle all one shot on target each £80 back from £10

Antonio 2+ sot and Gayle, Amiron and ASM 1+ shot on target  £105 back from £10

Needed Lazio to win for a £200 Yankee. Beaten at home by fucking Lecce.

Tonight's £118 Yankee sunk by Atalanta 2-0 Sampdoria, just needed an away goal. Liverpool/Roma/Torino all won with BTTS, £32 back off £5.50.

I had Villareal beating Getafe and PNE beating Sheff Wednesday. Got a Livescore notification saying Wednesday made it 2-1 so thought it was over, then got the goal correction notification. Turned out okay.