The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

These premier league half time draws are a money maker

Told you, no goals is always a better bet around 5/2 most games . Heat etc teams are very cautious.

Our game tomorrow. ....

Betfair 11/4 under 1 goal at half time .

They may rest a few on the bench , we will hang on in a cagey defensive performance, job done.

Worth a wee punt , Norwich land the bet 7/4 v Manure no goals at half time , wins again.. O0

12/1 on us tonight seems like crazy odds; really can see it going either way.

Genuine question. How come? This league is over and City don't have the CL to worry about until August. They'll be going all out for the FA Cup surely? Very few teams are a match for them. You'll be under the cosh from the start IMO.

Genuine question. How come? This league is over and City don't have the CL to worry about until August. They'll be going all out for the FA Cup surely? Very few teams are a match for them. You'll be under the cosh from the start IMO.

ASM, City's defence and the fact Newcastle have had three extremely narrow games in a row against them at SJP. My money would've been on Man City had the odds on us not been outrageous, mind.

Odds seem to be about right at 12/1, 16/1 was very tempting , sure 8/10 City would win in exact same circumstances but as a betting proposition £20 on City gets you £4 profit , looking at it logically and the teams put out we will do well to get to half time level......that’s my bet .

0-0 is our only hope. 18/1 , a better bet. 100/1 Newcastle to win on pens , skybet.

I’ve had a good day today so gonna put a few daft bets on nufc

Won £137 on a goal in both halves in 9 Bundesliga 2 games

Won £101 on Grabben and grant getting 2+ SOT each. Grant scoring 96 min pen to get it up

Won £179 on arsenal, Forest, Chelsea and Southampton to win

ASM, City's defence and the fact Newcastle have had three extremely narrow games in a row against them at SJP. My money would've been on Man City had the odds on us not been outrageous, mind.

You jinxed it Yorkie. This is arguably the most one sided game I've ever seen. :lol: Still hoping for you boys to turn it around.