Callum Wilson: back in full training (Downie)

Strawberry

Luke Chadwick tbf.

I legit lol'ed, but then remembered reading a story about him taking the "ugly" stuff to heart and suffering fairly serious depression from it. Reminded me of the Freddy Flintoff/bulimia story from the cricket thread...

Luke Chadwick tbf.

I legit lol'ed, but then remembered reading a story about him taking the "ugly" stuff to heart and suffering fairly serious depression from it. Reminded me of the Freddy Flintoff/bulimia story from the cricket thread...

That's like the other week when I kept referring to Tariq Lamptey as 'son of (nii) lamptey'. Then looked Nii up to see how tragic his life has been including two of his children dying. Nice to see it is a weekly occurence now. I'm not going to the good place.

Guest Cheesy Beans

This signing is the difference between us staying up and going down.

Shame we’ll have to endure dreadful football and pundits saying how fantastic Bruce has done while we stagnate and never progress.

Worthwhile going through it all if a takeover happens though.

Guest neesy111

Wilson and ASM's fitness are the inter mingled keys to this team staying up or not.

Yeap, I'd agree with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Felt for this guy yesterday as he was very isolated. The continued hallmark of strikers under Bruce.

Yeah, we were supposedly playing two upfront ... but we weren't really.

As usual there was no shape or discipline, and so ASM was dropping into a midfield that already had three players in there, because we were unable to pass the ball well enough to get it to the front two.

This left Wilson upfront alone against 3 centre backs foraging for scraps and being crowded out and dispossessed of the ball.

Fun times.

Will soon get pissed off, great player , treated like a cunt under Bruce .

He had a nice flick on from a long ball yesterday and looked shocked that not one Newcastle player was within 15 yards of him.

He will soon acclimatize and get over the culture shock.