Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

My info is that he’s due back at the club over the next few days to do some media duty for the website. (Photos, interview etc)

Surely that means it’s done?

Where’s this info from?

🙂 very good.

It’s a club source from that department. I’m not going to name them because they’ll get fired most likely. He’s booked in for media work, that’s all I know. The rest is speculation.

🙂 very good.

It’s a club source from that department. I’m not going to name them because they’ll get fired most likely. He’s booked in for media work, that’s all I know. The rest is speculation.

Heard a whisper this morning Rondon is staying and Rafa wants Juan Mata. You hearing that also?

They can and will book him in for loads of things, he's still contracted here. It's his job.

I get why people want to read stuff into this kind of thing, but you really can't. An incredibly professional man going to meetings that his boss has organised or doing legitimate club-related work whilst still under contract are not in themselves indicative of anything positive. I wish they were, but they're just not.

🙂 very good.

Heard a whisper this morning Rondon is staying and Rafa wants Juan Mata. You hearing that also?

Not heard a thing about anything else. In my line of work I have dealings with the media team from there a few times a year so have gotten to know a few of them quite well.

They have a pretty good in house team but some things they need some help with occasionally which is where I come in.