Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

So annoying how the write an article about the slightest thing

And then spam twitter with the same article from 5 different users. Then a rehash of the same shit from 5 different chroncunts!

Do they ever leave their office? Or do they just spout shit with no content, like stuff they think about or find on the internet? Like being an electrician working from home ffs.

Window licker and the rest that is.

Do they ever leave their office? Or do they just spout shit with no content, like stuff they think about or find on the internet? Like being an electrician working from home ffs.

Window licker and the rest that is.

Modern journalism. Not about being accurate or articulate, just about being fast.

Basically, Ashley is going to try to do as little as possible in order to get Rafa to stay, and even then he's going to drag it out for a while until Rafa finally compromises some more. And if he doesn't...well we all know what happens then. Exactly how we do transfers. The Mike Ashley way.

"I don’t know the details of what they’re talking about"  :lol:

Isn't that just true of everything that's gone on at NUFC in the post-Shepherd era ?

Doesn't stop them pretending they know more than the average Joe though. Suppose they're obliged to write something.

So annoying how the write an article about the slightest thing

The Chronicle do it all the time and it makes them a lot of money. Quote a dubious report abroad, legitimise it, make calls to their sources. say they understand that the report was wrong and talks are continuing and then get defensive when people call them out for click bait.

Not sure if it’s linked to any structure requests Rafa has made but an apple eating legend will be taking up a new role this week or next. Either way it’s a new position that we didn’t have previously for a loan co-ordinator (which the Ronny reported about a couple of months ago).

Are these the behind the scenes changes you were on about UncleBingo[/member]?

I didn't know about that particular person getting a job, just that there were a few new positions/appointments being made on the coaching side of things and footballing set up. One will raise a few eyebrows.

I spoke to my man at Benton today and he's completely in the dark as well, but they're all on a lenghty break now anyway. Last thing he (RB) said was 'see you next season'.

Not sure if it’s linked to any structure requests Rafa has made but an apple eating legend will be taking up a new role this week or next. Either way it’s a new position that we didn’t have previously for a loan co-ordinator (which the Ronny reported about a couple of months ago).

I didn't know about that particular person getting a job, just that there were a few new positions/appointments being made on the coaching side of things and footballing set up. One will raise a few eyebrows.

I spoke to my man at Benton today and he's completely in the dark as well, but they're all on a lenghty break now anyway. Last thing he (RB) said was 'see you next season'.

Shola’s raised a few of my eyebrows to be fair so I dread to think who this other person is :lol:

The Fenham Fuckface is surely the one to raise eyebrows given he’s leeched a living for years already off NUFC?

He’s got to be an Ashley appointment surely???