Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I think he’s very average. Stands out because he can put in a tackle and has some legs but I don’t rate him at all.

I agree. It's just that average qualifies you as one of the best at the club.

Best looking waitress at Denny's.

I miss Ki.

He was pretty shit for us tbh.

Was he though? Compared to the shit we have now I think he was pretty much the same.

Shit then?  :lol:

Yeah, I worded it badly. I mean he'd easily get in our team now.

Dinna like, he barely got a game under Bruce as it was and we've only added Jeff Hendrick to our midfield since Ki left.

As much as he seems a nice lad, he’s easy one of the most overrated players by our fans. The whole of the twitter fan base seem to always compare him to Rice saying he should take his place in the national team. 

He can win a tackle, but he’s bang average in my opinion and doesn’t protect the defence at all.

As much as he seems a nice lad, he’s easy one of the most overrated players by our fans. The whole of the twitter fan base seem to always compare him to Rice saying he should take his place in the national team. 

He can win a tackle, but he’s bang average in my opinion and doesn’t protect the defence at all.

Agree with this. His positioning isn’t the best.

Agree with this. His positioning isn’t the best.

Hayden can be as good as Rice on his day but then Rice isn’t as good as Rice half the time, so we’re comparing players who are utterly inconsistent.

The problem is that most premier league teams have a midfielder who can do it all, some even have two or three.

Where as we have one who can kick a ball but moves like a snail, one who can get around a bit but zero creativity and one who can tackle but otherwise does little else of any note.

Oh and the other two locals, the jury is still out on them. They just seem like odd shapes in a puzzle they aren’t a part of.

If the takeover ever goes through, we need a total overhaul of the midfield.