Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

There’s as much a chance of Bruce being abducted by aliens as there is being sacked by the “new owners”.  Bruce has said himself that the door is closed and to move on (or down). He knows more about the takeover than anyone on here.

Your swing from one extreme to the other has been quite impressive.

You were so positive and convinced it was going to happen mid may, and now you are so negative and convinced that Bruce is safe and he knows what's happening.

If the sale is advanced then now is the time to get rid of Bruce, We left it far too late in 2016 to replace McLaren... In 2015 we wanted McLaren to leave Derby with a handful of games remaining in the season..Carver very nearly took us down..  Hope they remember this

No point in getting rid now, no one would take it. We’re stuck with him until the sale goes through. He’s got some decent points on the board after a tricky start, no need to panic.

I've still got an open £25 on Poch next manager haunting me every time I look at my Sky Bet account like :lol:

That's gonna hurt even more when this saga is all over, NUFC are in the Championship and Neil Warnock walks through the door.

The takeover talk kept me going just thinking of what could be but that seems to have gone.

Seriously, you should not feel like that, nothing has gone.

The Takeover should always have progressed quietly, without all those early 'leaks' and I am remain certain that is what is happening now, right now.

Keep the faith.

There’s as much a chance of Bruce being abducted by aliens as there is being sacked by the “new owners”.  Bruce has said himself that the door is closed and to move on (or down).

He knows more about the takeover than anyone on here.

You were so positive and convinced it was going to happen mid may, and now you are so negative and convinced that Bruce is safe and he knows what's happening.

Bruce always says what he WANTS to happen and what he HOPES will happen, and he 'says' it as if it "is happening".

He doesn't know anything, I mean, WHO would tell him?

Hope our dreadful run, terrible football and all the unwanted stats continue without any takeover talk being played out in the public and media. Would make it much easier to sack off Bruce. When the takeover talks emerged in april, we were in a quite healthy position and not much attention was given to the football we dished out. After last Saturday and also after a number of games now that we have been horrible and no shots on target etc, it will be had and stupid to defend Bruce. If this takeover development is kept away from the media, he can't blame it affecting the players' performance.

I've still got an open £25 on Poch next manager haunting me every time I look at my Sky Bet account like :lol:

That's gonna hurt even more when this saga is all over, NUFC are in the Championship and Neil Warnock walks through the door.

I'd snap your hand off for Neil Warnock right now

I'd snap your hand off for Neil Warnock right now

At least he'd be genuine laughs tbf.

There’s as much a chance of Bruce being abducted by aliens as there is being sacked by the “new owners”.  Bruce has said himself that the door is closed and to move on (or down). He knows more about the takeover than anyone on here.

I was sure it was happening and it didn’t so now I’ve got to try the other way as well, you never know!

I was sure it was happening and it didn’t so now I’ve got to try the other way as well, you never know!

I like your thinking.

If the sale is advanced then now is the time to get rid of Bruce, We left it far too late in 2016 to replace McLaren... In 2015 we wanted McLaren to leave Derby with a handful of games remaining in the season..Carver very nearly took us down..  Hope they remember this

No point in getting rid now, no one would take it. We’re stuck with him until the sale goes through. He’s got some decent points on the board after a tricky start, no need to panic.

Ffs, I hope you are on the wind up!  I can guarantee we will be in the bottom 3 come Christmas.

***NONCE KLAXON***

Harsh on Rod, that!

:lol: I'm as pessimistic as the next guy but imagine thinking it's not going to happen because you trust Bruce has the slightest knowledge of anything outside of his next choice of kebab.

Not quite as bad as believing a random on here because he gets team news though, is it?

Knowing someone who knows someone on the first team staff =/= having any sort of source with Ashley, his solicitors, or the now non-existent 'consortium'.

Still, probably a step up from the parody Twitter account!

***NONCE KLAXON***

Harsh on Rod, that!

:lol: I'm as pessimistic as the next guy but imagine thinking it's not going to happen because you trust Bruce has the slightest knowledge of anything outside of his next choice of kebab.

Not quite as bad as believing a random on here because he gets team news though, is it?

Knowing someone who knows someone on the first team staff =/= having any sort of source with Ashley, his solicitors, or the now non-existent 'consortium'.

***SUPER NONCE KLAXON***

***NONCE KLAXON***

Harsh on Rod, that!

Mauriss? Fuck off please Luke.