Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

It's mental how desperate we have all become :lol:

:lol:

I really miss enjoying football and my football club. Ashley ruined it all for me.

This is it for me as well, literally no feelings towards results although out of some sense of loyalty I usually have the games on the box whilst pissing about on the computer.

The day Mike is gone i'll be fully back on board.

I'm enjoying the positivity of the few 'itk' posters but I'm not holding my breath for the outcome we all want.

Imagine the takeover going through and Bruce instantly getting peddled. Not sure I could cope with all that excitement.

This will 100% happen if/when the takeover goes through. None of the buyers want him in charge a minute longer than he has to be.

Imagine the takeover going through and Bruce instantly getting peddled. Not sure I could cope with all that excitement.

This will 100% happen if/when the takeover goes through. None of the buyers want him in charge a minute longer than he has to be.

If that’s the case and they’re confident of taking over, surely they’d be having words with Ashley or whoever about getting him out now?

If that’s the case and they’re confident of taking over, surely they’d be having words with Ashley or whoever about getting him out now?

They've been confident of taking over since March and it's never happened.

A new manager will want 100% assurances that he's not coming in under Ashley though.

Ah, that's a pity. I was hoping for an overlap of a few days just to see Brucey squirm and fruitlessly try to suck up to the new lot before booted.

I have supported this club for 70 years been through lots of highs and lows.  I lived for the results, giving me such a lift and great feeling when we won and absolutely choked when we lost.  Rafa gave me such great hope and he was so respected.  It was sad but predictable when he left but I still lived in hope.  The appointment of Bruce, who I have never ever had any respect for just sickened me.

The takeover talk kept me going just thinking of what could be but that seems to have gone.

The only pleasure I get now is when we lose, the bigger the margin the better.  Not because of the players but because of what my club has become and worst of all, being lead (not managed or coached) by Steve Bruce, one of the biggest frauds and snakes in football

Mimms[/member] ..this new positive development is in regards to a takeover right and not about court action being taken by Ashley against the Premier League? Really hope any new positive takeover development is elated with the Premier League being agreeable and not just only the buyers being confident and positive like before.

There’s as much a chance of Bruce being abducted by aliens as there is being sacked by the “new owners”.  Bruce has said himself that the door is closed and to move on (or down). He knows more about the takeover than anyone on here.

There’s as much a chance of Bruce being abducted by aliens as there is being sacked by the “new owners”.  Bruce has said himself that the door is closed and to move on (or down). He knows more about the takeover than anyone on here.

Absolute shite.

I'd disagree tbh. Bruce knows nothing except what Ashley and Charney tell him (next to nothing most likely)

Lawyers and friends of lawyers know a lot more about the situation than Bruce does right now imo.

If the sale is advanced then now is the time to get rid of Bruce, We left it far too late in 2016 to replace McLaren... In 2015 we wanted McLaren to leave Derby with a handful of games remaining in the season..Carver very nearly took us down..  Hope they remember this

Ashley loves him, no matter how confident the buyers will be, Ashley is still in charge. We all remember when they thought it was all sealed and delivered. He will be removed if it goes through.

If the sale is advanced then now is the time to get rid of Bruce, We left it far too late in 2016 to replace McLaren... In 2015 we wanted McLaren to leave Derby with a handful of games remaining in the season..Carver very nearly took us down..  Hope they remember this

Or wait until when/if it gets official. No quality manager will touch us beforehand. Obviously can get someone better than Bruce, but I guess they'll go for a high calibre manager if it goes through. Get your point though, should be sacked asap in a way.