Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Patheic the way some people are going on like. What does it matter if we announce it now or next week? There's zero indication to say the deal may not be happening.

I get the sentiment of what you're saying but it's undoubtedly frustrating and just indicative of the lack of communication from the club. We've got Kenedy Instagraming photos of the Tyne bridge and that's our confirmation. Fuck all from the club. It is annoying.

There has to be a reason they haven't announced it. If it was a done deal I'm sure they would have by now. Perhaps they're trying to agree a permanent signing on fee or clause.

Do we know for certain he has travelled with the rest of the squad to Ireland?

Bloody hell lol, they've lowered expectations. Securing back-to-back loans (with no buy option) is a momentus cause for celebration now, to this mob.

Once upon a time we beat Barca, after a mid-table finish the previous season, to secure Robert's signature (on a permanent transfer). Now that caused a buzz around the city - still remember the reception he received, when he was unveiled at SJP (the Intertoto Cup 2nd leg). This loan signing, which the club are dressing up with enthusiastic emojis and exclamation marks, is just Meh to me.