Kenedy

Scottish Mag

I honestly see no reason to get behind a player who we have no intention of buying, there should always be an obligation or an option to buy otherwise we are just doing Chelsea a favor again. What a fucking club we support.

I can understand wanting to sign him rather than loan, but you won't get behind him while he's playing for us?

If we are not going to buy him whether he actually does well or not for us, it doesn't really matter does it?. I suppose he might help to get us to mid table mediocrity again but that just strengthens Ashley's position as its another reason not to invest and in consequence not compete. Just hate what our club has become.

hopefully its only a loan deal because rafa wants the £50 million kitty for a couple of strikers, and the money from players sales for fullback and/or midfielder.

fucking doubt it though.

hopefully its only a loan deal because rafa wants the £50 million kitty for a couple of strikers, and the money from players sales for fullback and/or midfielder.

fucking doubt it though.

Pretty much how I see it.

Obviously Chelsea has quoted the price. We are just not willing to pay for it now, for whatever reason. Although it is disappointing not to have the clause inserted, ideally we could make the move permanent like the Merino one anytime during the year, or even this summer as long as we meet the asking price.

To me it looks like we wanna reserve some cash for a new striker. If we really failed to get one, I could see us spending the money and make the loan permanent.

If we loan him and he's brilliant we can't afford to buy him

If we buy him and he's brilliant he'll be off somewhere else sharpish

Best just enjoy watching him while he's here I reckon.

Considering he'll end up being with us for a season and a half that's not really that bad. We've definitely had permanent signings who haven't lasted that long and had far less of an impact.

Can't honestly see the point in having a moan about loaning in a good player as it's better than the alternative of signing no fucker at all.

If we loan him and he's brilliant we can't afford to buy him

If we buy him and he's brilliant he'll be off somewhere else sharpish

Best just enjoy watching him while he's here I reckon.

I don't necessarily agree with this. At the end of the season he only has one year left on his contract so he's going to be cheaper because of that. So even a good performance shouldn't increase his fee too much saving us from buying the player out of this years pot leaving us more cash to spend on someone else.

If he performances so well that someone else comes in and he leaves chances are same thing would have happened next year if his head could be turned so easily (See Merino).

What I think will happen is he'll play for us this season, he'll be bought next year if Rafa stays and he performances well and we'll have saved a few bob this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if a deal was concluded to sign permanently at some point in the season, similar to how they finalised the Merino deal much earlier than they had to. I know there's no clause it seems, I just think they'll go back during the season maybe when some more of the cash has come through.

Wouldn't surprise me if a deal was concluded to sign permanently at some point in the season, similar to how they finalised the Merino deal much earlier than they had to. I know there's no clause it seems, I just think they'll go back during the season maybe when some more of the cash has come through.

They'll need to pay of the capitalisation of the drain pipes at the training ground instead, or something.

Why do I get the feeling its not been announced purely so tonight our twitter can either post "Football's coming home, and so is he" or "Well, football might not be coming home, but we know someone who is!"

fucking doubt it though.

Or Rafa is happy to have him for one season because he's not sure if he himself will be here after that.