Burnley 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post match reaction from page 23

Mike

Shocking set pieces, can any c*** kick a ball man, it's f***ing terrible

I've never seen another team with zero players who can lift a ball into the middle of the box.  It's literally disgraceful how bad our set pieces are.  It's only Ryan Taylor who has any ability like that for us.  You'd get better set pieces from most pub teams.

I've never seen another team with zero players who can lift a ball into the middle of the box.  It's literally disgraceful how bad our set pieces are.  It's only Ryan Taylor who has any ability like that for us.  You'd get better set pieces from most pub teams.

Training has consisted of floating it to the tall lad at the back post for at least the last two years, it's no surprise none of them can whip a ball in. :lol:

Guest neesy111

umaronline: I'll take that. Just watched Cisse's goal on @TimesSport app, brilliant flick from @YGouffran - answered critics right there #NUFC @nufcfans

:spit:

Thought second half wasn't bad. Just me obviously.  :lol:

Nah me too.?

Was decent for the first 20 mins when we tried to play football before settling for the draw after that lad went off on the stretcher.

Training has consisted of floating it to the tall lad at the back post for at least the last two years, it's no surprise none of them can whip a ball in. :lol:

It's no real surprise that the set pieces actually get a lot better once Williamson isn't on the pitch to aim at.

umaronline: I'll take that. Just watched Cisse's goal on @TimesSport app, brilliant flick from @YGouffran - answered critics right there #NUFC @nufcfans

:spit:

Stop giving this wum cunt the attention he craves. Umar can get fucked too.