Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Junior Moraes to Aston Villa for £22m.

So they left the league the same time as us, been away two years longer than us, and have spent more money on a single player than we ever have.

Where's this? Haven't seen it anywhere.

Finishing below Villa next season would be one of the sorriest indictments of the Ashley regime. Being overtaken by a club we've enjoyed laughing at, on account of their failures, who looked completely knackered not so long ago, would be rather depressing.

Finishing below Villa next season would be one of the sorriest indictments of the Ashley regime. Being overtaken by a club we've enjoyed laughing at, on account of their failures, who looked completely knackered not so long ago, would be rather depressing.

Very true and they've already spent £30m. Albeit they need to replace Mings and Tuanzebe at CB to even stand still compared to last year assuming Moraes is Abraham.

Saying that us...

Alexander Isak to Real Sociedad for just €10million :kasper:

Crazy value at that price.

Less than that even. Lad is fucking mint, cracking signing for Sociedad.

Had a Dortmund fan tweet to me that they have a buy back and the plan is to buy Manduzkic, get a couple of good years from him, then bring Isak back.

As for Wesley...... not hugely sad to miss out on him, although the general 'Villa spending £22m' line is a bit shit. I'm sure we'll make a bigger signing (Mbappe lol).

General effectiveness over a domestic season: Messi > C.Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>> Zidane.

Entertainment: Zidane >>> Messi >>> C.Ronaldo.

Big international games: Zidane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C.Ronaldo >>>> Messi.

Big CL games: Messi sometimes, Zidane sometimes >>>>>> C.Ronaldo.

Adaptability: Zidane / C.Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>Messi.

Big CL games: Messi/Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x infinity then Zidane

:thup: CR is the all-time top goalscorer in each the CL knockout stages, quarterfinals, and semifinals

I read that and thought the same thing what a ridiculous post. Ronaldo 3 times winner of the champions league and top goal scorer in the champions league knock out rounds. 2 hat tricks in 2 seasons to drag a team through a knock out round. *not effective

General effectiveness over a domestic season: Messi > C.Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>> Zidane.

Entertainment: Zidane >>> Messi >>> C.Ronaldo.

Big international games: Zidane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C.Ronaldo >>>> Messi.

Big CL games: Messi sometimes, Zidane sometimes >>>>>> C.Ronaldo.

Adaptability: Zidane / C.Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>Messi.

Big CL games: Messi/Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x infinity then Zidane

:thup: CR is the all-time top goalscorer in each the CL knockout stages, quarterfinals, and semifinals

I read that and thought the same thing what a ridiculous post. Ronaldo 3 times winner of the champions league and top goal scorer in the champions league knock out rounds. 2 hat tricks in 2 seasons to drag a team through a knock out round. *not effective

5 times.

I’d let him go to Spain TBH, lad can’t finish.

Having a 10+ goal striker(Mitro) for a bottom 5 squad will keep you up if you’re team can defend.

I think Norwich, Sheff Utd, Brighton(Murray replacement), Palace should be banging the door down to get him.

Reckon he would get 10-13 again next season for any of those sides.

Having a 10+ goal striker(Mitro) for a bottom 5 squad will keep you up if you’re team can defend.

I think Norwich, Sheff Utd, Brighton(Murray replacement), Palace should be banging the door down to get him.

Reckon he would get 10-13 again next season for any of those sides.

i'd like to see Mitro paired properly with a more mobile, pacier player in the vein of Gayle myself...think he would do well but with us under rafa and at fulham he's never been played that way

Spain? Not many teams play with wingers with crossing game - are Betis different?

They used to play heavily possession based football under Quique Setien but he’s gone now so who knows