2018/19 Fixtures

Probably gonna be down low after the first few weeks with the media speculation about Rafa walking after yet another transfer window shambles being in overdrive.

Mint.

Feel like more than we care to admit rides on scheduling luck and the momentum/confidence/peace of mind of being able to play games a certain way with points already on the board. Ah well.

Probably gonna be down low after the first few weeks with the media speculation about Rafa walking after yet another transfer window shambles being in overdrive.

Mint.

Wait...there's weeks to go yet, just wait until we get on that plane to Ireland to see who's signed  :lol:

Jan too :lol:

Man Utd (H), Chelsea (A), Cardiff (H), Man City (H), Tottenham (A)

both tough runs have Cardiff in the middle for some reason

Can see this being a bleak January :lol:

We'll probably also be complaining about no signings still with Rafa into his last half season with us.

People say fixture order doesn't matter because we all end up playing everyone, but I think it definitely matters.

Managers get sacked because of match orders, players lose momentum. I worry about what our situation will be by that Brighton home game.

Depending on how deep England go you’ve got to think Spurs might be without Kane and Alli.  The likes of Dier, Eriksen and Dembele could be affected too.

Why did you make that sound sexual  :lol: :lol: :lol: isn't the usual parlance 'how far they will go'

Prefer your version  :lol: :lol:

I don’t think spells of games really matter to us that much, easy or hard. Rafa seems to be able to target and take points from specific games and heads never go down. Not too concerned with having a hard start, we have much more pressing problems.