SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

At a supporters awards bash last week Titus Bramble was telling everyone that N'Zogbia would be signing for Sunderland,they are apparently best mates.

I can't see it myself,been playing brilliant this season and will have the pick of a whole host of clubs,Liverpool probably being one of them.

If he wants to be closer to his best mate Bramble then he'll come to Newcastle as that's where Bramble lives.

Bramble lives in Durham,Chester-Le-Street to be precise.

He lives in Langley Park if we're being extra precise.

At a supporters awards bash last week Titus Bramble was telling everyone that N'Zogbia would be signing for Sunderland,they are apparently best mates.

I can't see it myself,been playing brilliant this season and will have the pick of a whole host of clubs,Liverpool probably being one of them.

If he wants to be closer to his best mate Bramble then he'll come to Newcastle as that's where Bramble lives.

In a house, just to clarify.

This is what I want:

Barton   Tiote   N'Zogbia   Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

Change Best with Rondon or Gameiro and we're flying.

Gameiro won't come here man ...

In a house, just to clarify.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7425/funny1w.jpg

Guest north shields lad

How much will he cost? There is talk of manchester united and liverpool wanting young for 15 million, and he is a better player than young.

This is what I want:

Barton   Tiote   N'Zogbia   Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

Change Best with Rondon or Gameiro and we're flying.

Gameiro won't come here man ...

He would if Freddy was still in charge. :pow:

If we play one up front we need someone 6ft2"+ with pace and a good all rounder, can't play on up with Gamerio for example, it would be pointless having wingers. Only problem is finding one.

I'd still have Wickham in as backup to blood next season to that striker.

To be honest even if we were playing 1 up front next season and we signed someone like Rondon I'd still quite like us to go for Anelka as I think he'll be shown the door this summer and probably won't be too expensive at his age.

To be honest even if we were playing 1 up front next season and we signed someone like Rondon I'd still quite like us to go for Anelka as I think he'll be shown the door this summer and probably won't be too expensive at his age.

Maybe, but he wouldn't get out of bed for anything less than £50k a week, and that would be him taking a massive pay cut. Rather invest in the future.

Would stay well away from Anelka if I were you. Attitude stinks. 32, would want big wages.

Maybe. It was just one suggestion. I think it would be good to have an experienced striker to pad out the squad though and be a better option from the bench than Lovenkrands or Kuqi!

Top three Charlie moments:

3) Screaming a right foot drive into the top corner at Middlesbrough

2) The sidestep at Blackburn that left Friedel on his arse and CN'Z with a tap in

1) Two minutes after winning a penalty to put us ahead, dancing through four mackems before sliding into the bottom corner to empty the SOS

16 from 33 this season which is a much better record than I thought he had. However, he's struggled in the league with 6 in 23.

His best days are long, long gone.

And aye I know it was only a suggestion Skeletor. :lol: :thup:

Guest BooBoo

CNZ goal at SOL prompted a knee slide by myself in the Newcastle Arms, which I instantly regretted.

Top three Charlie moments:

3) Screaming a right foot drive into the top corner at Middlesbrough

2) The sidestep at Blackburn that left Friedel on his arse and CN'Z with a tap in

1) Two minutes after winning a penalty to put us ahead, dancing through four mackems before sliding into the bottom corner to empty the SOS

Pardew was talking about players who would get the crowds on their feet (or sliding ill advisedly on their knees). Well Zog fits the bill on all accounts. He scored some absolute pearlers for us and he's gone on doing it elsewhere. He can whip in a mean cross as well.