Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Scott Parker on Wednesday running towards Burger King. He must have heard there was no queue or something because he looked like he was in a rush  :lol:

Saw Kieron Dyer in HMV a while ago looking at the toon DVD's.

Bramble was a few tables down from us in Frankie & Benny's ages ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he ordered two of everything.

Started talking to Pav on the escalator in Fenwick's with one of my mates a day or two before his signing was announced.

Not sure if this counts but my mate's nan got into an argument with Lee Clark when we were about 8 over an autograph  :lol:

Did he go to run towards it, stop, turn around on spot? then continue regardless, just with all of the people down Northumberland Street who were opposing him to get there in far more defensive positions now, leaving him with a lot less space to operate?

Saw Scott Parker on Wednesday running towards Burger King. He must have heard there was no queue or something because he looked like he was in a rush  :lol:

Saw Kieron Dyer in HMV a while ago looking at the toon DVD's.

Bramble was a few tables down from us in Frankie & Benny's ages ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he ordered two of everything.

Started talking to Pav on the escalator in Fenwick's with one of my mates a day or two before his signing was announced.

Not sure if this counts but my mate's nan got into an argument with Lee Clark when we were about 8 over an autograph  :lol:

Did he go to run towards it, stop, turn around on spot? then continue regardless, just with all of the people down Northumberland Street who were opposing him to get there in far more defensive positions now, leaving him with a lot less space to operate?

Harsh, but fair. :lol:

Guest rewind555

Just saw the Gooch , N Zogbia at the gym. Gooch was fairly impressive at the bench press, more impressive than his defending anyway! Zoggy was wearing a toon top which i thought was amusing. Gooch was speaking to the Zog in what appeared to be fluent french- must have picked it up well In Belgium.

There was also a slightly built black guy with newcastle gear on which i thought could have been lua lua.

Zoggys monstrosity of a car which someone posted earlier was also parked outside!

Carroll's missus is alright apparantely. ;)

carroll's missus is a dog. shes a slag. goes down on her twin sister...licks andy's arsehole. NO LIES!!!

dont know her number do u?

Just saw the Gooch , N Zogbia at the gym. Gooch was fairly impressive at the bench press, more impressive than his defending anyway! Zoggy was wearing a toon top which i thought was amusing. Gooch was speaking to the Zog in what appeared to be fluent french- must have picked it up well In Belgium.

There was also a slightly built black guy with newcastle gear on which i thought could have been lua lua.

Zoggys monstrosity of a car which someone posted earlier was also parked outside!

You'd think the players would use the clubs training facilities and not join a gym. Having said that, there won't be any women in the clubs gym for the players to 'impress'.

David Lloyds?

Guest smoggeordie

carroll's missus is a dog. shes a slag. goes down on her twin sister...licks andy's arsehole. NO LIES!!!

Me and Rocker saw her with him the other day at the academy. She's a right munter.

Me and Rocker saw her with him the other day at the academy. She's a right munter.

Aye, but apparently she goes down on her twin sister in front of other people... that certainly adds to her value.

Aye, but apparently she goes down on her twin sister in front of other people... that certainly adds to her value.

Sounds like a top bird to me.

He went to Metz in 2002 before he went to Belgium on loan in 2003.

Her value as in what? as in she might be used as a guinea pig to find a successful cure for aids?

Guest rewind555

yep, it was at david lloyds, gosforth,

David Lloyds?

And which gym would this be ?

And which gym would this be ?

:lol: serious?

Guest Magnetic North

*Dips into North's archive*

Chatted with Beardsley and Roeder in the Shepherd & Shepherdess in Beamish not long before Beardsley went to Mexico '86 World Cup. The manageress was telling people “we've got two footballers in the pub but I don't know who they are”  :nope:

http://photos7.flickr.com/10663209_9bda17c80b.jpg

Roeder's bike...

that can't be roeders....

he's not on it!

and he hasn't got the necessary qualifications to ride it!

I once saw Gordon Banks, walking into Help the Aged charity shop in Newcastle(stoke-on-trent) where i live. i dont live in the chazza shop i live in stoke lol!

Does Zoggy only hand around with French speakers? I kna he's French, and obviously would prefer to speak his own lingo, but seriously, whats his English like? There was all the crack that he was gutted when Boum left... who does Zoggy generally knock about with - Bernard n Gooch?

What other general crowds are formed within the squad? Dyer n Bramble's Pimpin team...

Does Zoggy only hand around with French speakers? I kna he's French, and obviously would prefer to speak his own lingo, but seriously, whats his English like? There was all the crack that he was gutted when Boum left... who does Zoggy generally knock about with - Bernard n Gooch?

What other general crowds are formed within the squad? Dyer n Bramble's Pimpin team...

No, I've seen him out with Taylor on numerous occassions - his english aint to bad either - he sounds like a more fluent Martins.

No, I've seen him out with Taylor on numerous occassions - his english aint to bad either - he sounds like a more fluent Martins.

Martins is a native English speaker though... isn't he?