Players in public

Guest hindu times

I saw Peter Beardsley at the hippie green about a week ago, all suited up with who i assume were his Daughter and Son...

Didn't see him hugging any tree's unfortunately. Would've made a great picture  O0

Guest graemeh72

I had a photoshoot with Shearer at Chelseas ground in 1996 - the day after Shearer scored his first goal at St James against Wimbledon

technically not "in public" but hey

Guest the_guv_nor

Oba in an estate agents today in High Heaton with 2 blokes.

Tayor yesterday in HMV

Guest smoggeordie

Tayor yesterday in HMV

OMFG ITK OFF TO VALENCIA!!!!

Guest nameless

Spotted Bramble and Dyer watching Spider-Man 3 in the Gate cinema. Keep an eye out for Titus' Spider-Man style acrobatics tomorrow.

Guest the_guv_nor

Tayor yesterday in HMV

OMFG ITK OFF TO VALENCIA!!!!

Sorry to disappoint but this particular estate agents only sells and rents houses in this country!

the re-telling of the steve watson story.

at the height of the fantasy football fad we decided to do our own,we met in the barley mow(?....was it the barley mow that is now "stereo")one sunday afternoon to have an auction for our teams,whilst doing defenders steve watsons name gets mentioned,the debate goes on,will he play at the back or up front so one of the lads says,"why don't we ask him,he's just over there".........and he was,and we did,he said he'd be happy to play anywhere,then he went to the bog,on his way back he asked "how much'd i go for?"

Some f****** motor, that. blueyes.gif

Some f****** stalking, that. :D

Can you get in the car park ? Wouldnt mind gettin oba and emres autograph ;) Got sibs loads.

My thoughts exactly :D

Guest smoggeordie

Spotted Bramble and Dyer watching Spider-Man 3 in the Gate cinema. Keep an eye out for Titus' Spider-Man style acrobatics tomorrow.

Aye my mate saw them too :lol:

Saw Alan O'Brien before the match in his Range Rover Vogue 'V2 AOB' near the Hancock Museum, 15 minutes before kick off.

just seen Parker in his DB9 near the training ground.

Says it all when a young kid like O'Brien is swanning about in a motor like that, and will never make it above Championship League1 Level.

Guest helios_centric

Ian Bogie used to buy Wrigley's Spearmint Gum from my Dad's shop on his way out into toon in the 80s and then years later I sold him a laminate floor for his hallway.

Marcelino also browsed but didn't buy.

Shola was a regular in Riley's in High Bridge but it's closed now - he brought Chopra in with him a few times and I saw Jenas there once or twice too. Shola hits the ball too hard, has no control and lacks accuracy......surprisingly.

Solano, Acuna, Cordone, Hamann (on his own), Dyer and a few more often were in the Black Bull at the bottom of Stanhope Street.

Used to see Michael O'Neill going for a kickabout on Nuns Moor.

Saw Mark Stimson in Legends in his prime.

Chris Waddle at the City Hall in 1982 watching The Jam.

Quite a few more too but then I am old and have lived in the area all my life.

Saw Scott Parker on Wednesday running towards Burger King. He must have heard there was no queue or something because he looked like he was in a rush  :lol:

Saw Kieron Dyer in HMV a while ago looking at the toon DVD's.

Bramble was a few tables down from us in Frankie & Benny's ages ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he ordered two of everything.

Started talking to Pav on the escalator in Fenwick's with one of my mates a day or two before his signing was announced.

Not sure if this counts but my mate's nan got into an argument with Lee Clark when we were about 8 over an autograph  :lol:

Saw Scott Parker on Wednesday running towards Burger King. He must have heard there was no queue or something because he looked like he was in a rush  :lol:

Bramble was a few tables down from us in Frankie & Benny's ages ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he ordered two of everything.

Started talking to Pav on the escalator in Fenwick's with one of my mates a day or two before his signing was announced.

Not sure if this counts but my mate's nan got into an argument with Lee Clark when we were about 8 over an autograph  :lol:

Bramble: "can i have one Franky and one Benny please"

Bramble: "can i have one Franky and one Benny please"

:lol:

Fat Fred would have been proud.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Albert Luque in Sainsburys High Heaton , dribbled expertly through the fruit n veg section , few months back...

Guest geordiebaz

Albert Luque in Sainsburys High Heaton , dribbled expertly through the fruit n veg section , few months back...

Could Luque get a chance under Big Sam (if appointed), he gave Diouf a chance when no one else could get anything out of him

Guest becks

Carroll's missus is alright apparantely. ;)

carroll's missus is a dog. shes a slag. goes down on her twin sister...licks andy's arsehole. NO LIES!!!