Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Heneage

Cisse's belt says "BAPE", stands for Bathing Ape.

Its massive these days BAPE nigh every footballer with bit of credibility trys to get to in. Its quite expensive for what you get really, but its good overall I got a few t-shirts about a year or two back, but the Belt is over £100 easy assuming its real. My mate is the guy who gets the likes of BAPE for players, luckily he cuts me deals on stuff. If you like that Fugazi Cruise are selling off its BBC stuff on cheap.

Cisse's belt says "BAPE", stands for Bathing Ape.

Its massive these days BAPE nigh every footballer with bit of credibility trys to get to in. Its quite expensive for what you get really, but its good overall I got a few t-shirts about a year or two back, but the Belt is over £100 easy assuming its real. My mate is the guy who gets the likes of BAPE for players, luckily he cuts me deals on stuff. If you like that Fugazi Cruise are selling off its BBC stuff on cheap.

so how much for Cisse's portmonai then?

Guest D.O.O.M.

Bartons was parked up back of our building, he's either seeing a brief, having his eyes fixed or applying for a lottery grant.

Treemag, I assume you work in the St Nicholas Building.

He would not be seeing a 'brief'. The firm based there only has two criminal lawyers and one is a massive toon fan, who I know. (they only really do personal injury and employment law as well

He may have been using the car park for the apartments round the back.  I remember Carl Cort used to live there.

Bartons was parked up back of our building, he's either seeing a brief, having his eyes fixed or applying for a lottery grant.

Treemag, I assume you work in the St Nicholas Building.

He would not be seeing a 'brief'. The firm based there only has two criminal lawyers and one is a massive toon fan, who I know. (they only really do personal injury and employment law as well

He may have been using the car park for the apartments round the back.  I remember Carl Cort used to live there.

BARTON BREAKS LAW AGAIN AND THEN VANDALISES 736 CARS IN CAR PARK!!!!111111