Players in public

Guest hindu times

Anyone know if 'NU2' is a reg of one of the players? Saw it outside wills coffee shop in jesmond the other morning. Also, just a little further up the road outside the hairdressers i saw a big range rover with reg plate 'r4mmy' today! Is he back?! Oh, and the disused garage on osborne road has been bought by shepherd offshore, saw a jag with reg plate fs4 something or other outside it on saturday. I should have torched the place

Y'knaa, I saw Shola Ameobi on Northumberland Street the other day. Impressed much?

Y'knaa, I saw Shola Ameobi on Northumberland Street the other day. Impressed much?

He was in Mr Lynch's on Friday night in Jesmond!

So was I, must have missed him, I was at the pool table most of the night like.

More than likely Shola missed you..............I will log off now.

Cisse getting a chinese takeaway from Rendezvous (Darras Hall) after the mackems 1-1 draw against Arsenal

(black cap right on top of his head, with black africa tshirt, and black adidias africa pants)

Paul Ferris was in with his wife and another couple the same night aswell

got a text off a mate in the early hours of yesterday saying "Just has a piss next to Obafemi Martins" (this is in tiger).

However the divvy was drunk and put "Obafemi Martians".  So I texted back (when I woke up yesterday morning) "Is that the extra-terrestrial double of him?"  Needless to say he didn't get what I was on about.

got a text off a mate in the early hours of yesterday saying "Just has a piss next to Obafemi Martins" (this is in tiger).

However the divvy was drunk and put "Obafemi Martians".  So I texted back (when I woke up yesterday morning) "Is that the extra-terrestrial double of him?"  Needless to say he didn't get what I was on about.

hehehe class obafemi martians  ;D

Anyone know if 'NU2' is a reg of one of the players? Saw it outside wills coffee shop in jesmond the other morning. Also, just a little further up the road outside the hairdressers i saw a big range rover with reg plate 'r4mmy' today! Is he back?! Oh, and the disused garage on osborne road has been bought by shepherd offshore, saw a jag with reg plate fs4 something or other outside it on saturday. I should have torched the place

Shepherd Offshore number plates are SOS1 and SOS2 etc

Guest nufc_kev

r4mmy is the name of the barber

Didn't Shepherd have FS1 on his Aston Martin?

Didn't Shepherd have FS1 on his Aston Martin?

Had/has FS 1 on his Bentley.

EDIT: 1 FS

thought they were mike ashleys?

r4mmy is the name of the barber

Haha, yeah i saw it again today and thought that might be the case! I was just living in dreamland......  :smitten:

Guest Mucky01

thought they were mike ashleys?

Freddy Shepherd definitely drives a black Range Rover plated SOS1.

• 2 weeks later...