Players in public

Guest hindu times

• 3 weeks later...

Seen Tim Krul on sat night outside bar Luga, he clocked me noticing him.  Then he quickley jumped into the passenger side of his birds mini cooper and fucked off.  Yes his bird was smart.

Seen Tim Krul on sat night outside bar Luga, he clocked me noticing him.  Then he quickley jumped into the passenger side of his birds mini cooper and fucked off.  Yes his bird was smart.

Well you do stand out from the crowd.  ;D

A friend of mine is a gym instructor at The Village hotel, Cobalt Business Park, Silverlink. He was at work today when he saw the Newcastle squad turn up. They'd come to use the facilities. Terry Mac said they have used David Lloyd's in the past but they don't rate it. My friend took the 13 players and two fitness coaches for a Spinning class (Exercise bikes). When he put his microphone head set on Given shouted "Allardyce is back!"

Martins, Given, Milner, Guthrie, Gutierrez (who speaks a little English and is apparently funny), Edgar and Ameobi were the players he mentioned to me. Keegan wasn't there. He said all the players were knackered at the end of the class (which usually lasts 45 minutes), probably because they've never done it before. The track they enjoyed most was Blur's 'Song 2'. My friend asked the fitness coaches if the players could complete the 'Bleep' test when they come back from their holidays. He was told "No" like the suggestion that they might be able to was insane.

Bleep Test

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/sa/in_the_gym/workouts/newsid_2100000/2100261.stm

A friend of mine is a gym instructor at The Village hotel, Cobalt Business Park, Silverlink. He was at work today when he saw the Newcastle squad turn up. They'd come to use the facilities. Terry Mac said they have used David Lloyd's in the past but they don't rate it. My friend took the 13 players and two fitness coaches for a Spinning class (Exercise bikes). When he put his microphone head set on Given shouted "Allardyce is back!"

Martins, Given, Milner, Guthrie, Gutierrez (who speaks a little English and is apparently funny), Edgar, Faye and Ameobi were the players he mentioned to me. Keegan wasn't there. He said all the players were knackered at the end of the class (which usually lasts 45 minutes), probably because they've never done it before. The track they enjoyed most was Blur's 'Song 2'. My friend asked the fitness coaches if the players could complete the 'Bleep' test when they come back from their holidays. He was told "No" like the suggestion that they might be able to was insane.

Bleep Test

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/sa/in_the_gym/workouts/newsid_2100000/2100312.stm

:D

Martins, Given, Milner, Guthrie, Gutierrez (who speaks a little English and is apparently funny), Edgar, Faye and Ameobi were the players he mentioned to me. Keegan wasn't there. He said all the players were knackered at the end of the class (which usually lasts 45 minutes), probably because they've never done it before. The track they enjoyed most was Blur's 'Song 2'. My friend asked the fitness coaches if the players could complete the 'Bleep' test when they come back from their holidays. He was told "No" like the suggestion that they might be able to was insane.

As far as the spinning goes an instructor could quite easily make it a mega punishing/slog of a 45mins. I can do 45 mins spinning but I doubt know my engine is nee match for a Premier League player.

pretty sure girl 2 just ran into (literally) ameobi on ILVA.

just a couple of days ago she accidently jumped on johnny wilkinsons foot in kingston park tescos. he gave her a big smile but will probably be out for 6months.

As far as the spinning goes an instructor could quite easily make it a mega punishing/slog of a 45mins. I can do 45 mins spinning but I doubt know my engine is nee match for a Premier League player.

You'd be surprised. I imagine they keep themselves in reasonable shape when on holiday but some probably don't. I do Spinning with the same instructor. I asked him if they'd finished it easily. He said no. Martins was fastest and he couldn't keep up with my mate when they were all going at 100% speed. To be fair to them, if you are told to go at e.g. 85% of your maximum, you would imagine that the normal fit gym going person has a lower 85% maximum compared to a premier league players 85% maximum.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Robbie Elliott was out with chopra and are new fitness coach Mark Hulse at Sea. Robbie Elliott also said he was getting offered the job of strengh and conditioning coach which has now been confirmed.

Elliott had really good crack but had a few like lol. 

Robbie Elliott was out with chopra and are new fitness coach Mark Hulse at Sea. Robbie Elliott also said he was getting offered the job of strengh and conditioning coach which has now been confirmed.

Fuck did you go to Sea for man?

Guest Anth.Nufc

f*** did you go to Sea for man?

Work there. :lol: why?