Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest loonietoonie

black bmw black alloys with the reg plate nu1fc one or something like that anyone know whos it is ?

Guest scum

black bmw black alloys with the reg plate nu1fc one or something like that anyone know whos it is ?

probably an average joe tbh

Guest loonietoonie

the car was rather nice for some random person ? and it was a young lad sitting in it outside the tup tup palace

the car was rather nice for some random person ? and it was a young lad sitting in it outside the tup tup palace

hmm. could´t you see who it was then :doh:

Probably zog :razz:

Guest loonietoonie

Yes but i didn't recognize him and he was white never mind

Great. You saw a white man driving a car in Newcastle. :razz:

we have a comedian on the forum :D

More recently I spotted Steven Carr on his knees on Pink Lane taking this chaps weapon in his gob. 

Just last week I also spotted Peter Ramage up against some bins just off Northumberland St getting rammed up the hoop of some fella. 

110% True.

how has no one picked up on this!? hahaha :)

I was just wondering that Bramble.  Could be time for me to move on.  Shame as well coz I had just remembered the time I was peering through the window of Sven Adult Book Shop when I was about 10 years old and I only went and spotted Frank Pingel ramming his joystick up Justin Fashanu's anus.  Man do I have an uncanny knackof being in the wrong place at the right time? I'm sure there's one more occasion lurking..............

Lol, I remember when a visit to Sven Adult books was like a rights of passage for young uns. You hadn't progressed in adulthood until you had left the store clutching a brown paper bag full of sleazy foreign language literature or some rubber likeiness.

With the internet making these things much more accesible to the youth of today, I have no idea what rights of passages are in place for this generation.

Was out on the town Saturday night celebrating my birthday. Anyway we decided to pop into The Living Room cellar bar on Grey Street for a drink and standing at the bar was Alan Shearer and Robert Lee. Was also another guy with them, no idea who he was though. Must admit I was star stuck seeing Shearer. Wanted to go chat with them but I didn't. Thought it would be best to leave them be to have their drinks. It's the first time i've ever seen Shearer in person.

Just to comment on that remark "first time I've seen XXXX in person", I have stumbled across a few spanish footballers and they look an awful lot bigger on the telly than what they really are...

Is shearer the same or is he built like a brick shi*house door?

Just to comment on that remark "first time I've seen XXXX in person", I have stumbled across a few spanish footballers and they look an awful lot bigger on the telly than what they really are...

Seen Shearer in Scalinis a few years ago, didnt seem that big in person.

I thought Shearer looked bigger than what he does on tv, looked a lot stockier than i thought he would and in good shape.

Guest Mucky01

I was surprised that when standing beside Alan Shearer he was smaller than me, he must be 5'10" or at a push 5'11" and even though he has some muscle on him he has very narrow shoulders so is’nt as big as I imagined. That was the the same with Les Ferdinand, even though he was broader than Big Al. In general most players are a lot smaller in the flesh than they appear, with a few exceptions like David Ginola who is a ‘solid’ 6'1" to 6'2" – and Arsenal players are like giants compared to most others.

I've seen Shearer a few times. I would agree that he is probably less than 6ft tall.

During the Robson era I saw the majority of the team in 'Chase' on the quayside. Solano and Robert are tiny! The majority of footballers are small which is why Alan Shearer gets called 'Big Al' when he isn't that tall.

I've seen Shearer a few times. I would agree that he is probably less than 6ft tall.

During the Robson era I saw the majority of the team in 'Chase' on the quayside. Solano and Robert are tiny! The majority of footballers are small which is why Alan Shearer gets called 'Big Al' when he isn't that tall.

Probably gets called Big Al due to that snake he so freely exhibits during his punditry duties if I were to hazard a guess.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Seen K Dyer in Sea last night with friends ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels. Seem to be walking ok.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Seen K Dyer in Sea last night with friends ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels. Seem to be walking ok.

Should have kicked the little t*** then!!

I no what you saying mate but wouldn't give the attention.

Guest Heneage

Rumour has it he's coming to a Durham club night any truth ? Saw Jose driving his Cayenne on me way out of uni, I actually pissed his brother off once. 2 Spanish fellas waiting I thought autograph hunters I asked who the ywere waiting for and they said "Jose Enrique" I said "Oh i think hes gone" (Wanting them to Fuck off as it was late and I wanted to go home from stewarding) his brother storms over like Tina turner gives me a telling off and then tells htem inn Spanish to come with him cos im just an idiot who knows nowt. Felt lovely that did.