Players in public

Guest hindu times

Can't rememeber if I posted it or not but, saw Titus in Hanahana a few weeks ago, the same day that Wigan played the mackems.  He was with some other people who I didn't recognise.

I regularly see Emre in a Merc CLS Class driving in near Baltic flats Appartments.  Reg number E5 MRE. 

I used to love Gateshead Leisure Centre when I was little, they do a cracking bowl of chips for after swimming lessons! :snod:

The soup was better man haha, it's completly changed that Cafe now though. Things are like £1.73.5p

Whilst taking advantage of the decent weather I walked past Milner and someone who i didn't recognise (May have been a fitness coach) on a bike ride, they were making their way down the Rising Sun pit heap and back to the training ground.

Andy Carroll launching a kebab at a taxi driver who wouldnt let him in his cab with food, near Centre For Life.

Source is two lads at work.

what a cockmuncher!!!!! tit!

Take it you're the taxi driver then.

Andy Carroll launching a kebab at a taxi driver who wouldnt let him in his cab with food, near Centre For Life.

Source is two lads at work.

what a cockmuncher!!!!! tit!

Take it you're the taxi driver then.

Or a kebab-enthusiast

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GAMMELL

Seen Paul McGrath drinking a flaggin of cider this morning on North Circular Rd. Dublin, nothing new there with him I suppose. Crying shame he's ended up a proper piss head, was a cracking footballer in his day.