Players in public

Guest hindu times

just had the pleasure of dining in Sabitini's about 2 tables away from Shay Given, he's a tad shorter than he likes to make out tbh. Seems a cracking guy, shame his goalkeeping's going to hell

Did Shay drop any food?

Mike Ashley went through our turnstile at villa.

Got everyone chantin "there's only one mike ashley". I also managed to get on sky. Shame we lost.

Before that match, i was walking around the side of the Trinity Road stand and Ashley, his daughters, Chris Mort, and some scruffy looking fat bloke emerged from the car park and started walking to the main entrance on the Trinity Road.

All the Villa fans stood around recognised him, and loads were asking him for photos, he stopped for every one of them, was all smiles and genuinely seemed a pleasant bloke.

As he walked past me, I stuck my hand out said hello, and shook the chap's hand. I've never touched a billionaire before.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/09/07/gallery11.jpg

They're all friends again?

just had the pleasure of dining in Sabitini's about 2 tables away from Shay Given, he's a tad shorter than he likes to make out tbh. Seems a cracking guy, shame his goalkeeping's going to hell

Did Shay drop any food?

Let the salt fly threw himwhen his Mrs. chucked it at him from the other end of the table, that being a long ranger and everything. Ho ho ho.

• 2 weeks later...

At about 5ish Bernie Slaven was in Borders in Team Valley... Commenting on the Viduka "Bust-up" with Keegan with some short fat long haired ginger bloke...

Seemed like a bit of a prick, the little ginger twat seemed to just tag along rather than walk with him.

Not really a spot at all (just interested in the cars our players drive), but was walking past the training ground at about half 5 last night and noticed a black Lamborghini Murcielago with black rims, and Italian plates. Is it another of Oba's supercars? Can't think of anyone else's who it would be (actually just remembered Emre). Looked rather fetching, first time i've seen one in the flesh.

Not really a spot at all (just interested in the cars our players drive), but was walking past the training ground at about half 5 last night and noticed a black Lamborghini Murcielago with black rims, and Italian plates. Is it another of Oba's supercars? Can't think of anyone else's who it would be (actually just remembered Emre). Looked rather fetching, first time i've seen one in the flesh.

Whoevers owns that, they are my new favourite player. That is my dream car to end all dream cars. Jaw-droppingly awesome car.

I know Oba drives a black Ferrari, not sure what else.

I've only saw that and his black Porsche at his Mam's.

Whoevers owns that, they are my new favourite player. That is my dream car to end all dream cars. Jaw-droppingly awesome car.

It did look stunning, Beye has got a Gallardo with French plates aswell.

I know Oba drives a black Ferrari, not sure what else.

I've only saw that and his black Porsche at his Mam's.

It did look stunning, Beye has got a Gallardo with French plates aswell.

Very nice...

Guest diddimz

not one of our players, but i saw dennis rodman the other day, some kids asked him for his autograph and his bodyguard started pushing them away. cunt

The Gallardo is the Lambo to have. Kudos to Beye.

Nah. Gallardo is too small. Doesnt havent any real presence on the road and doesnt stand out.

Murcielago is an absolute beast of a machine and would turn the head of any non-petrolhead.

Guest Redcar Mag

Nah. Gallardo is too small. Doesnt havent any real presence on the road and doesnt stand out.

Murcielago is an absolute beast of a machine and would turn the head of any non-petrolhead.

The Murcielago is simply too wide and unweildy to exploit in the real world. An Impreza or Evo would beat it in a point-to-point, no question.

The Murcielago is simply too wide and unweildy to exploit in the real world. An Impreza or Evo would beat it in a point-to-point, no question.

There was something like that on Top Gear, an Evo against a Murcielago.

Guest Redcar Mag

There was something like that on Top Gear, an Evo against a Murcielago.

The best real-world supercars are the F430 Scuderia, the Gallardo, the 911 GT2 and the new Nissan GT-R.

Usability and being able to extract the maximum from them is what its all about. Sorry to have dragged this off topic by the way.