Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I now think we'll stay up. We seem to have it in us to sneak wins in a way I thought we wouldn't. I put the ManU and Spurs ones down to flukes against big teams like happens sometimes, but the West Ham one was different. (Having said that, can't rely on goals from centre halves). Think we'll be low but above 18th.

I now think we'll stay up. We seem to have it in us to sneak wins in a way I thought we wouldn't. I put the ManU and Spurs ones down to flukes against big teams like happens sometimes, but the West Ham one was different. (Having said that, can't rely on goals from centre halves). Think we'll be low but above 18th.

have always thought he'd keep us up if he stuck with rafa's system, which he's doing (when he's tried to fuck with it we've looked a disgusting mess)

first couple of games looked a total disaster but seems an anomaly, maybe the players freaking out after 3 years of rafa to the 3 steves

have always thought he'd keep us up if he stuck with rafa's system, which he's doing (when he's tried to fuck with it we've looked a disgusting mess)

first couple of games looked a total disaster but seems an anomaly, maybe the players freaking out after 3 years of rafa to the 3 steves

Key point.

No chance Lascelles would stay if we went down. I expect he'll be wanting a move away at the end of the season whether we stay up or not. He seems an ambitious man and given that he's been with us a fair while, he surely must be thinking he's ready to move on.

He's a very dependable premier league CB now, and could certainly be playing regularly for a team with a modicum of ambition.

Rafa signed us a boatload of very good CBs. Ashley would probably consider it good business to flog Lascelles and promote Clark tbh, especially if we go down.

8 -> 4

Not especially a vote of confidence in Bruce, but there are points on the board with Lejeune and Schar out and the strikers not (yet) scoring. Ritchie too if we need to go simple with cross after cross. Scoring from set pieces too, which is always a good sign.

Six more wins out of twenty-six games and we probably stay up. This doesn't mean a season for the ages, just simple rinse and repeat survival.

Don't know what to think tbh. You could argue we aren't going to keep picking up results with goals from defenders, but then when the goals from the back dry up, maybe the forwards will eventually start scoring. :lol:

Could literally end up anywhere between 8th & 18th. When you look at teams like Burnley, Brighton, Sheff Utd top 10, we’re no better or worse than them or the likes of Palace or Bournemouth.

The front three (two wide men in particular) aren’t scoring but they put the shits up defences with their pace and trickery and they graft their bollocks off. If it clicks into place in front of goal for them then relegation mightn’t be an issue at all.

Fairly sure we wont go down, provided Bruce doesn't change formation or tactics.

If the defenders stop scoring it could be 17th, if the 3 barn door amigos start scoring we could get as high as 8th.

Fuck knows what will happen in January. We might sell Schar for 40m or we might sign a couple of decent players.

We really are an enigma.

I still think there's a fair chance that we go down. Can see us going on horrendous runs when we're not fluking goals from defenders, still think we're utter shite like.

Nah, there’s too much shite down the bottom of the league this season. We’d have to sink like a stone