Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Rafa will only want to sell Merino if he's desperate to leave.

Or maybe if Rafa’s desperate for money.

He hasn't exactly been desperate to play him. I assume he's worried about his defensive abilities or his fitness, because he's been our most creative midfielder going forward.

Guest neesy111

I want King but it’s incredibly harsh on Ritchie if we’re using him in some sort of part exchange

Agree with that.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d keep Ritchie because he has proved himself capable of doing a job for us and if we are to upgrade his position, he’d make a hell of a squad player. It says a lot that we probably will have to swap and sell to get new players in though. Just fuck off Ashley!

Guest Howaythetoon

Could see a situation where Richie leaves for Townsend.

We can’t even compete with random fictional sounding clubs man!

Wish we could just throw £60m at Chelsea and take Kenedy, Loftus Cheek & Batshuayi like.

You must have missed my post in other threads. Chelsea is asking for 60m for Batshuayi only. If you want to take all threes you probably need 120m.

I think Chelsea will be using Loftus Cheek in their first team this season

Already better than Drinkwater and Bakayoko, maybe Fabregas too. They'd be mad to sell him.

Think it's more likely they'll just make another expensive signing.

I think Chelsea will be using Loftus Cheek in their first team this season

Already better than Drinkwater and Bakayoko, maybe Fabregas too. They'd be mad to sell him.

Think it's more likely they'll just make another expensive signing.

Hopefully Sarri comes in with his own ideas and didn't watch much Crystal Palace last season.

I wish we would be brave and take more risks in the market, like when Lozano went to PSV tons of elite clubs had a chance to get in there but they bottled it.

PSV gambled and it will pay off. And PSV dont exactly pay huge wages.

I know its a bit like what we did with the French market but it improved us for a while and all the fees paid out we gained massive fees back for some. The problem is we are also now stuck with a lot of shit that nobody wants also. 🤔