Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

1 year rolling is hell. Just means we get this every single year.

Maybe it's Rafa saying agreeing to it so he can see if they actually give him money and start investing in the facilities, if he sees progress and them sticking to their word (yeah I know) then he will sign a longer term contract

I am constantly amazed at the unreal optimism of some. He'll be given £100m, He'll get this, he'll get that.

Reality: his contract expires soon and fat mike has done as little as is humanly possible to offer a reasonably acceptable new one.

Wait, then start speculating, before the potentially inevitable departure fuels new rumours......

Sorry to be a pessimist guys. Or is that Realist?

I am constantly amazed at the unreal optimism of some. He'll be given £100m, He'll get this, he'll get that.

Reality: his contract expires soon and fat mike has done as little as is humanly possible to offer a reasonably acceptable new one.

Wait, then start speculating, before the potentially inevitable departure fuels new rumours......

Sorry to be a pessimist guys. Or is that Realist?

i mean the man himself is sat in talks knowing exactly what has happened over the last 3 years ffs, i think he'll know a bit more about it than you :lol:

The most probable outcome is that he signs a new deal and gets some concessions and a little bit more to spend than he has done.

Mike Ashley will do just enough to keep Rafa and hail himself as a hero in the process.

Guest chopey

Nothing new in that article, so they just chuck a few ads in and space the wording out so it fills the page

Guest chopey

Nothing new in that article, so they just chuck a few ads in and space the wording out so it fills the page

Is this your first time clicking a Chronicle article? :lol:

Unfortunately not

Transfer window has been open 4 days now ffs, get on with it. (Not directed at Rafa obvs)

If Rafa really cared he’d be spending his own money to get players in tbh