Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I want all of our players to be hurt in a training ground incident so that none of them can play for years, for Steve Bruce and his team to all slip a disc during a gay orgy and the ground freehold to be sold to JD sports.

bit weird

Yeah. Not sure I'd be wishing serious physical harm on a group of lads for playing for our team.

*edit* and also the gay orgy bit.

I want all of our players to be hurt in a training ground incident so that none of them can play for years, for Steve Bruce and his team to all slip a disc during a gay orgy and the ground freehold to be sold to JD sports.

bit weird

Yeah. Not sure I'd be wishing serious physical harm on a group of lads for playing for our team.

Bad experience?

I think we meant it when we said at least £50m.

We got £30m for Ayoze, and Longstaff is twice the player.

I agree. If we can get £30m for Perez, we can get £50m for a young, English, genuinely talented player.  Sounds wrong, but we've just dropped £40 mil on someone who is hardly a guaranteed thing.

that's a good point actually, they're not far off the same age so why would we accept less when you consider the english tax

I agree. If we can get £30m for Perez, we can get £50m for a young, English, genuinely talented player.  Sounds wrong, but we've just dropped £40 mil on someone who is hardly a guaranteed thing.

that's a good point actually, they're not far off the same age so why would we accept less when you consider the english tax

I'm still not sure why English players fetch such a premium. It's not like teams struggle to fill the home grown quota.

bit weird

Bad experience?

Was that a question or an offer?

He could be worth £50m. To be honest I actually think he could be worth more because influence on a game is something you cant teach but I think the comparison are redundant due to the fact that hes not played enough.

Guest chopey

So Bruce has just 100% confirmed Longstaff is leaving on deadline day........

Steve Bruce has told Manchester United they have no chance of signing Sean Longstaff. “That won’t happen. I’m very confident," the new Newcastle boss assured supporters. “We don’t want to sell our best young players, that’s for sure.” #nufc [Mirror]

Guest chopey

Bruce is in no position to offer guarantees such as that.

Eh how can you say that Mike is his best mate now he wouldn't lie to him "he's been as straight as a die with me"

Nevertheless, Ashley won't want to make him look stupid so early in his term as manager. It does suggest that we aren't actively looking to sell Longstaff yet, although obviously if a big enough offer comes in, any player is for sale.

Nevertheless, Ashley won't want to make him look stupid so early in his term as manager. It does suggest that we aren't actively looking to sell Longstaff yet, although obviously if a big enough offer comes in, any player is for sale.

he'll probably look at maguire going for £80m or whatever and think it'll be a piece of piss for longstaff to be as good as he was last season for the whole of this one

Guest covmag

Certain to stay now, Manure don’t fuck around, if they really wanted him the deal would have been done by now.

He’s staying.

Shame

Guest Yerdas El Savon

They do fuck around, mind. Maguire, Bruno, Longstaff. Struggling to get the deals done.

They took their time with Wan-Bissaka as well.

They do fuck around, mind. Maguire, Bruno, Longstaff. Struggling to get the deals done.

Never submitted a bid for Fernandes or Longstaff.

Seem to be doing their bidding in the press hoping it unsettles the players and gets them to put transfer requests in. in the past Man utd wanted a player they went and paid the price and got them. Ole said he was going to reshape the squad but he hasn't shipped anyone out yet. Clock is ticking for him.

Seem to be doing their bidding in the press hoping it unsettles the players and gets them to put transfer requests in. in the past Man utd wanted a player they went and paid the price and got them. Ole said he was going to reshape the squad but he hasn't shipped anyone out yet. Clock is ticking for him.

Reshaping the squad doesn't mean buying a load of players.

Herrera and Valencia have left. We've brought in James and Wan-Bissaka. AWB is a great signing.

Looks like he'll be giving a lot of youth the chance this year too. Tuanzebe, Greenwood, Chong etc.

I'd say the above counts as a reshape in the space of a few months.

Herrera and Valencia have left. We've brought in James and Wan-Bissaka. AWB is a great signing.

Looks like he'll be giving a lot of youth the chance this year too. Tuanzebe, Greenwood, Chong etc.

Pogba & Lukaku are still the bad apples that need moving on. They won't of course and end up doing their usual stuff.

A poor reshape, but then again Solskjær is a crap manager and shouldn't be anywhere near your club.

Lukaku is as far away from a bad apple as you can get. :lol: He's extremely professional. I'll be sad to see him go.

What's their usual stuff by the way? Scoring goals and getting assists? :lol: Pogba was incredibly productive last season. He's just a bellend.