Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I love the cross for Rondons diving header. Couldn't have hit it any more perfect.

Most times when I read about young players that "play maturely" I always get suspicious that they are most likely just a bit shit. They do the easy things because they can't do the hard stuff (playing safe, playing maturely), while looking tidy and doing some running around  (prime example being Cack Jogback, but a more recent example to me at least is Tom Davies at Everton). Longstaff though just has that maturety but also the confidence and ability to do the hard stuff when it makes sense. He's also got a good frame/build for a central midfielder and is more athletic than I first thought. I just can't wait to see him on the field next season.  :smitten:

Think I am more excited to see more of Longstaff than Almiron for next season.

Such a tidy classy player, that video didn’t even show the penalty he won against Man City but great video anyway. Definitely keep him at all costs, crazy that he has only played 7 games this season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Hope we send someone over to them to reply with a firm kick to the bollocks.

Ashley will have the transfer chopper sent over

Guest The Little Waster

Depends though ... Rafas contract runs out Ashley doesnt renew it , takeover melts into thin air and he'd be crazy not to leave

Can't stand the thought of losing Longstaff, Perez, Rafa and sit with Ashley when the season starts. Yet it's a very likely scenario.

Will be a lot easier to not care anymore though won’t it.

Can't stand the thought of losing Longstaff, Perez, Rafa and sit with Ashley when the season starts. Yet it's a very likely scenario.

yeah but look at it from Ashley's POV for a change, try to walk a mile in the other person's shoes

-£6m p/a saved on Rafa's wages

-£1.75m gamble - getting at least x10 back for him

-£0 youth product will fetch £30m when we negotiate with them

i mean come on, give the guy a break

Sherwood himself might still be able to do a job in there as player/manager. Good thinking by Mike to recoup some his money wasted by the manager and offload this soft cunt.