Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Why does he have one Hulk arm and one skinny arm?  And why is he pointing upward, he never did that celebration???

Anyone got the pic of that really bad statue, with the little feller in it, i think it was Ipswich Town??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/worst-statues/tedbates.jpg

(With revised version next to it).  Still so funny.

http://cdncms.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2011/06/26/columbo.jpg

:lol: :lol: holy shit cannot be unseen.

That "Wanker's Hat" song is fucking weird like.

:lol: Shit isn't it. Straight out the 'become a football fan in 24 hours!' handbook. Right there alongside having a car sticker of a cartoon bloke peeing on a rival shirt, sharing 'the gay referee' from Youtube on Facebook and repeating things Jamie Redknapp says. He wears a wankers hat hahahaha footballfootballfootball.

:lol: Shit isn't it. Straight out the 'become a football fan in 24 hours!' handbook. Right there alongside having a car sticker of a cartoon bloke peeing on a rival shirt, sharing 'the gay referee' from Youtube on Facebook and repeating things Jamie Redknapp says. He wears a wankers hat hahahaha footballfootballfootball.

:lol: Do those still exist?

:lol: :lol: One of the best posts I've ever read on here

Wonder how she feels about making her living and fortune(?) as a Geordie then?

... Probably doesn't give a shit :lol:

I wonder how her dad feels that his daughter got famous by acting like a twat, pissing herself over and over again and sleeping with a few hundred men, all on TV.

That "w*****'s Hat" song is f***ing weird like.

:lol: s*** isn't it. Straight out the 'become a football fan in 24 hours!' handbook. Right there alongside having a car sticker of a cartoon bloke peeing on a rival shirt, sharing 'the gay referee' from Youtube on Facebook and repeating things Jamie Redknapp says. He wears a w*****s hat hahahaha footballfootballfootball.

:lol: Do those still exist?

Aha I forgot about those ahha out the ones with homer and Bart Simpson wearing a jersey and pishing on a rival Jersey lol

“Having seen the way Jefferson Montero went about leading the destruction of Newcastle at the weekend, and the way Sunderland are defending, I would suggest the Aussies’ total in the Fourth Ashes Test could be in danger,” the Newcastle legend wrote in The Sun. “Already Sunderland look doomed.”