Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a very good player TBH, gets the scapegoat treatment for Arsenal being so spineless.

Personally think he’s another Alan Smith who isn’t afraid to shoot, but never fucking scores. Awful footballer!

Guest Howaythetoon

'Awful' :lol:

Aye, what’s he good at? Can’t pass, tackle, likes to shoot, but doesn’t score, fouls a lot, mentally weak and slow/one paced. Granit Colback.

Not a bad player, but I'd rather see us going for an attacking midfielder. One with more mobility who has a decent burst of pace and have the ability to carry the ball.

Not going to happen but I would love someone like Eze at QPR. Xhaka would probably be our best CM but I'd like someone a bit more different to what we have already.

Passing, tackling, leadership? He has 80 caps for his country which he captains. He cost Arsenal £35~ million.

He's clearly a good player who would do well at most Premier League teams. Whether a player in that position is a priority is another question.

Passing, tackling, leadership? He has 80 caps for his country which he captains. He cost Arsenal £35~ million.

He's clearly a good player who would do well at most Premier League teams. Whether a player in that position is a priority is another question.

His leadership is massively in question. He's got ability but he's thick as fuck.

honestly not sure about xhaka, but he's better atm than what we have and clearly he has something about him leadership wise in the dressing room to be captain of a reasonably good swiss team and iirc was elected captain by the arsenal squad.