Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

What a bunch of miserable bastards on here. Literally not happy unless their whinging their tits off about something.

Some writing on a banner is the least of our worries at the moment. Personally I thought it was canny even if Sky Sports did their best not to show it.

Like I say we decided to keep it pro manager and team inside. Certain individuals actions stopped any momentum on the protests outside but that's another story.

Any anti Ashley stuff from us will have us closed down immediately, not because club employees would want to do this , we've had nothing but help from a lot of them,one in particular. I can't see the point in producing something that will cause the end of something that in my humblest the majority of fans like.

We did argue long and hard about using the WAU surfer given its title but we decided to go ahead purely to support the team and not dwell on the politics of the message it gives.

Surely we're in the ground for one thing and that's to hope and pray the team win.

Do the flags and banners aid this ? Who knows but surely it's better to try !

As it happens all members of WF's are in the corner or block V and attempt to encourage the atmosphere for 90 mins not for a few minutes pre KO.

What a bunch of miserable bastards on here. Literally not happy unless their whinging their tits off about something.

Some writing on a banner is the least of our worries at the moment. Personally I thought it was canny even if Sky Sports did their best not to show it.

Nowt like going over the top. 

So someone giving their opinion and saying that they didn't like an idea = whingeing their tits off and they think there is nothing other than said idea to worry about.

How dare we talk about a Wor Flags display in the Wor Flags thread. 

Nowt like going over the top. 

So someone giving their opinion and saying that they didn't like an idea = whingeing their tits off and they think there is nothing other than said idea to worry about.

How dare we talk about a Wor Flags display in the Wor Flags thread. 

:thup: The production and organisation of the flags is top notch. Can't praise 'em enough for that one. I just wish the message was a little... grittier.

You whinging at the whinging there?

Merely observing and commenting  that's all.

Teeeeeeeny bit of irony here, non?

Not at all. It's the same sour faced people moaning about trivial little things like banners or songs not being to their liking.

Meanwhile the club drifts further into oblivion with every passing week.

Not at all. It's the same sour faced people moaning about trivial little things like banners or songs not being to their liking.

It’s hardly one or the other is it? And it’s not whinging for whinging sake either. People respect the efforts by and large but we’re non plussed/dislike this one. Hardly worthy of melodrama.

:lol:

Not sure you get the idea of threads then.  Should we just drag everything wrong with the club into every conversation?

As Darth says, it's not one or the other. 

They displayed a banner, I merely observed and commented that's all.

What truth ?

Guessing the fact LF accused the club of chucking out £4.5k of their flags then the club tried to claim via the local media they were damaged.

Presuming LF had an interview lined up to tell it like it was.