Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa - 24/06/2020 @ 18.00pm (live on BT Sport/BeOutQ)

Magpie

Surely Villa will make wholesale changes bearing in mind this is their 3rd game in a week, may well give us a slight advantage. I reckon this will be a very tight game.

I don't think they've got enough games left to risk points by playing anything other than their best team.

Copy pasting our threads and claiming its an article man, your lucky if 25% of posts on any thread are serious and not just piss takes :lol:

And they also managed to get most people's names slightly wrong. Truly weird journalism.

Is there any way of watching this legally in the UK, without paying BT £25 for a full month?

From what I can see they don't do 24 hour passes. Would a VPN work for any of the US based subs?

I reckon Muto might start.

I don't think Bruce will want to change anything tbh

I reckon he'll make quite a few changes. Villa, then City, then Bournemouth in next 7 days.

Does Bruce do squad management? Genuine question.

I reckon Muto might start.

I don't think Bruce will want to change anything tbh

I reckon he'll make quite a few changes. Villa, then City, then Bournemouth in next 7 days.

Does Bruce do squad management? Genuine question.

Not massively tbf just think with the amount of games we have in such a short time, that he has to.

Is there any way of watching this legally in the UK, without paying BT £25 for a full month?

From what I can see they don't do 24 hour passes. Would a VPN work for any of the US based subs?

I’ve got a spare BT match pass you could register if stuck.