Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Ashley gambles his way through life and I think he'll do the same with Rafa it wouldn't surprise me if Rafa is handed a new contract before Christmas along with a January transfer fund.

Him and Bezos are equally cuntish

If Bezos owned a football club he wouldn't run it on a shoestring and plaster Amazon all over the stadium.

He'd definitely have amazon plastered all over it imo, but in terms of treating their employees they are the same cunt with differing levels of finance

Of course he'd have Amazon plastered all over the stadium, but if he wanted a football club associated with his brand, you would imagine he'd want it to be one of the best, not an underfunded club yo-yo-ing between the Premier and the lower divisions.

Has anybody actually got something with some substance about how much his free advertising is costing the club annually?

I’m amazed nobody has ever been able to quote how much we’re “losing” from it given it should be in previous accounts?

There's a stat about how we're the only Premier League club whose commercial income hasn't increased in the last decade.

Greetings from footymad  :D

v59rWPri_o.jpg

Only up to the season before last but commercial income will probably show a growth of about 3p in fatso's time here.

How the hell has match day income dropped off in the last 10 years? Id guess were the only club in that situation as well.

In an ideal world we'd be able to say "Its probably because the matchday staff are getting generous yearly raises and bonuses well above inflation, which is keeping the costs high."

But it's Ashley so it's safe to assume that's not happening.

I cancelled my sky because of this odious cretin and I've just had the survey through. I have made sure that I have filled in every free text box that their love-in with the obnoxious man child is the reason I quit them.

How the hell has match day income dropped off in the last 10 years? Id guess were the only club in that situation as well.

In an ideal world we'd be able to say "Its probably because the matchday staff are getting generous yearly raises and bonuses well above inflation, which is keeping the costs high."

But it's Ashley so it's safe to assume that's not happening.

If I recall it’s because Ashley has out sourced everything to private companies (Programs, Catering, Bars etc) so it doesn’t matter if 1 person goes to the game or 52k go to the game the money is the same set (low) amount. So all the profits go to the private companies. I’ll not insult your intelligence further by telling you who owns these private companies and gets most of the money instead of the club being able to maximise it. All I will say is guess who wins again :lol: