Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Fuck Cardiff man. All emotion and empathy aside, it must suck balls to cough up £15m to another club for a player they never got, but they just have to suck it up and pay. He clearly was a Cardiff player and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

This is the only possible conclusion sadly.

Fuck Cardiff man. All emotion and empathy aside, it must suck balls to cough up £15m to another club for a player they never got, but they just have to suck it up and pay. He clearly was a Cardiff player and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

:lol: Yeah, and you know this how? If the case was clear cut, it wouldn't have gotten this far.

From what I can get from the documents is that the transfer had been completed but his registration as a Cardiff player was not.

I.E. He was employed by Cardiff as an employee, but his player registration had been rejected and was expected to be resolved the day of his death.

You could tell from the body language of the cunt in blue that he was shitting himself and would likely back down with some resistance. I definitely would have shit my pants and not reacted the way he did but fair play to Kolasinac for reading the signs. :lol:

Well under 100 posts in here today; closer to 50 even. I know there's nowt going on but it's still noticeably quiet. Prompted me to look at the overall forum stats: we're gonna finish the year with 500,000 fewer posts than there was in 2011 (all forum). Sub-15,000 posts the last two months - never, ever been that quiet. Pretty sad on the whole.

Well under 100 posts in here today; closer to 50 even. I know there's nowt going on but it's still noticeably quiet. Prompted me to look at the overall forum stats: we're gonna finish the year with 500,000 fewer posts than there was in 2011 (all forum). Sub-15,000 posts the last two months - never, ever been that quiet. Pretty sad on the whole.

Becoming a right fucking Tory at graft; rancid.

Part social media of course but it’s telling how few people care about discussing nufc these days. Not just here either, it’s a way lesser spoken subject amongst mates, family and folk at graft n all.

Probably all Dave and KI's posts like.