On this day...

Tooj

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think I believed everything was going to be okay after that night. Like he knew something fundamental might change and he was going to be central to it. You watch his interview after the game and he doesn't look for one second as if he saw his (ideal) future anywhere but Newcastle.

I think I believed everything was going to be okay after that night. Like he knew something fundamental might change and he was going to be central to it. You watch his interview after the game and he doesn't look for one second as if he saw his (ideal) future anywhere but Newcastle.

Yeah it makes me sad that more than anything

I suspect Perez wanted away way before Christmas and everything else confirmed it for him. Home matchgoers who whinge, booed and jeered him, online lot who wanted him to suffer injuries as well as a hostile local press and the general anti foreign/soft cunt abuse.

Ironic Robert, was subject to the same, interjects those posts. And he was much better. As has been repeatedly proven more recently a healthy section of alleged ‘fans’ are thick as fuck.

I suspect Perez wanted away way before Christmas and everything else confirmed it for him. Home matchgoers who whinge, booed and jeered him, online lot who wanted him to suffer injuries as well as a hostile local press and the general anti foreign/soft cunt abuse.

Ironic Robert, was subject to the same, interjects those posts. And he was much better. As has been repeatedly proven more recently a healthy section of alleged ‘fans’ are thick as fuck.

:thup:

Absolutely embarrassing the way some went on during those first 10 games last season.

Guest chopey

On this day in 2020, the majority of the world was in total lockdown because of a global viral pandemic that would eventually cause the biggest loss of life in a generation and the whole world economy in turmoil that would take years to recover from and cause heartbreak and hardship for millions of people.....................however I was grinning from ear to ear because this event was also the beginning of the end for the person I hate most in the world Mike Ashley....................good times.

Enlist emotional match I’ve been to - 5th anniversary of Hillsborough - NUFC fans laid floral tributes - both fans singing songs in praise of each other and clapping each other.

We were immense!

Guest reefatoon

Beyond actually winning something, you'd be hard pushed to have a more enjoyable season than that one.

We were so fucking good.

Totally agree. Those few years were an amazing time to be a fan, just so much joy every week. Everything about it was brilliant, the build up through the week, the pre match bevvies, the match itself, partying afterwards. The whole thing was an absolute joy to be part of..............Let's hope we can get back to those type of days in the future!

Enlist emotional match I’ve been to - 5th anniversary of Hillsborough - NUFC fans laid floral tributes - both fans singing songs in praise of each other and clapping each other.

We were immense!

What a breakaway for the second goal.

Probably my favourite season looking back.

First full season going to games

Great football

Full ground that was bouncing each game

Ridiculous amount of goals

Didn't seem to matter who actually played for us we'd still win (Watson upfront in the 7-1 v Swindon)