Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

There was an Athletic article on him last week and I think it mentioned that some of his social media stuff is done by one of his best mates from back home who is now part of his team, so I'd imagine he has some input into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be a brilliant move for him and kinda makes sense as a replacement for Traore, who's gonna be one of the best in the Premier League in a couple years (if he isn't already). But he could arguably go to a CL team.

Man ... if I was the manager of another premier league team I would be salivating at the prospect of bidding for Schar and Lejeune as soon as the window is open.

Bruce has completely tanked their values by making them both bench players this season. Unbelievably clueless manager.

Allan Saint-Maximin: win ratio +40%

Newcastle enjoyed a significant upturn in results back in October when summer signing Allan Saint-Maximin was introduced to the starting lineup. The winger’s unpredictability – if not end product – has proven an asset. His involvement allows Steve Bruce’s side to stretch opponents on the counter-attack. Newcastle have only won one match this season without Saint-Maximin in the starting XI.

Newcastle with Saint-Maximin: seven wins in 14 games (50%)

Newcastle without Saint-Maximin: one win in 13 games (7.7%)

Another solid graphic created independently by wor Allan.  He has the media skills of a social media manager.

if he was injured and not going to play, then why post that a couple of hours before the match. i honestly think bruce is bullshitting about the lad being injured.