Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I miss derby day. It’s class how on that one day every thing comes to a stop. With that being said I enjoy them being in league one. It’s a huge stain on their history. And also “fuck em”.

I love that two of the worst ever seasons have been documented for Netflix for the whole world to enjoy too. Glorious.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/safc-skipper-max-power-banned-driving-after-losing-hardship-bid-keep-licence-2990071

SAFC skipper Max Power banned from driving after losing hardship bid to keep licence

Sunderland skipper Max Power has failed to avoid a driving ban – after telling a court he could not comfortably afford two chauffeurs on his £17,300 monthly wage.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/safc-skipper-max-power-banned-driving-after-losing-hardship-bid-keep-licence-2990071

SAFC skipper Max Power banned from driving after losing hardship bid to keep licence

Sunderland skipper Max Power has failed to avoid a driving ban – after telling a court he could not comfortably afford two chauffeurs on his £17,300 monthly wage.

Get a bike or a taxi or the bus

No sympathy

What an absolute helmet! Hardship of bringing in 17K a month man FFS

A quick look on RTG tonight and it seems a lot of them have flew off the handle because of our win tonight.

Strange people to let your local rivals affect your life that much to the point where you're absolutely livid that they won.

A quick look on RTG tonight and it seems a lot of them have flew off the handle because of our win tonight.

Strange people to let your local rivals affect your life that much to the point where you're absolutely livid that they won.

We're the height of what they aspire to be and most Mackem's think we're ungrateful. I'm sure that alone winds them up.

How are they still getting the international breaks off :lol:

An even shorter season (time wise) than the previous 2 seasons they have been in league 1 and they are going to have more games crammed in at the end of the campaign.