Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV

Guest covmag

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

The Cherries have kept three clean sheets in a row now, which is important for them because I would always back them to score.

Prediction: 0-2

06/10/2019 Arsenal            1 - 0 Bournemouth

19/10/2019 Bournemouth 0 - 0 Norwich City

26/10/2019 Watford         0 - 0 Bournemouth

02/11/2019 Bournemouth 1 - 0 Manchester United

Some fans are so fickle. A few points and it's back on board the Ashley and Bruce train. Hopefully Bournemouth show up and do a number on this football company.

Based on what ? There’s over 7000 tickets unsold, plus around  2000 missing away fans so as it stands around 9000 shy of capacity, un heard of and it’s now the norm.

Hardly fucking fickle is it?

Who said I was talking about matchgoers? I'm talking about people whose opinions and feelings change like the wind. Which is pretty much the definition of fickle, as you don't seem to understand this.

Guest neesy111

Some fans are so fickle. A few points and it's back on board the Ashley and Bruce train. Hopefully Bournemouth show up and do a number on this football company.

Based on what ? There’s over 7000 tickets unsold, plus around  2000 missing away fans so as it stands around 9000 shy of capacity, un heard of and it’s now the norm.

Hardly f***ing fickle is it?

Who said I was talking about matchgoers? I'm talking about people whose opinions and feelings change like the wind. Which is pretty much the definition of fickle, as you don't seem to understand this.

:thup:

Haven't heard anyone on here even remotely complimentary towards Bruce or Ashley.

Virtue signalling. "I hate them more than you!" Well aren't you proper mint.

You could argue, if one has given up on the club under Ashley, they wouldnt find themselves on a football forum but that would be being pedantic.

Guest neesy111

Haven't heard anyone on here even remotely complimentary towards Bruce or Ashley.

You could argue, if one has given up on the club under Ashley, they wouldnt find themselves on a football forum but that would be being pedantic.

Pot calling kettle.

Pot calling kettle.

That's my point Neesy man. Theres no point coming on to a football forum and then claiming to care the least.

Again, I've seen no proof of anyone changing their views on Ashley or Bruce.

Nailed it tbf.

The poster who started the thread, his opinions change like the wind.

I love this attitude of "well if they don't want the club to win 17th place then they shouldn't be on this board." Stop crying ffs.

Jesus Christ man. I'm pretty sure by now none of us on here are giving Ashley any money. Can't we all just do what we want to beyond that?

Exactly. "But, but you almost said something nice about our set pieces, you Ashley sympathiser."

As if it makes a fucking blind bit of difference..

Jesus Christ man. I'm pretty sure by now none of us on here are giving Ashley any money. Can't we all just do what we want to beyond that?

Exactly. "But, but you almost said something nice about our set pieces, you Ashley sympathiser."

As if it makes a fucking blind bit of difference..

"You celebrated a toon goal on a message board. You Ashley loving Nazi sympathiser"

Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I fuck want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I fuck want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take the tickets and don’t use them, it’s what I do.  O0

The poster who started the thread, his opinions change like the wind.

I love this attitude of "well if they don't want the club to win 17th place then they shouldn't be on this board." Stop crying ffs.

My opinions do change a bit, what hasn’t changed is no more cash for aashley, I had a season ticket before Keegan played for us till last season .I now don’t waste my money giving it to him, however I don’t hate everything NUFC and yes I still want them to win.So pipe down and keep ya fooking opinions on me to yourself .

Guest reefatoon

Just take her to any old field and stand there with her for 90 minutes staring at a dog shit. No money goes to Ashley and it’s probably just as entertaining. Boo the shit at 87 mins and then go home. Full match day experience right there.

Fuck it, just take her, mate. She'll thank you for it in twenty years time when the fucker's gone.

Hardly fucking fickle is it?

I'd be surprised if any football fan in the World didn't have a change of feeling or opinion throughout the football season one way or the other. I was surprised and happy with the result last week, disappointed with the Leicester result and so on, although nowhere near to the levels I would have been in the past, ie a good result no longer makes my weekend and a bad one doesn't ruin it.

What i do know is that, no matter what happens on the pitch this season I wont be at a single NUFC game home or away (first time that'll have happened since 1982).