Rodrigo Gary Vilca

James

He isn't going to be what most people expect but his vision and awareness is outstanding. He will create chances in the final 3rd for runners but Bruce will play him as a winger probably expecting him to get to the byline and cutback crosses for Carroll which is not his forte.

Brucey will add that good old english grit to his game.

What does Kaka think though? That's how I measure success and failure of a player.

Young Juan Roman Riquelme. Will revolutionise our attacking play this season, and then go on to join Arsenal next summer.

He isn't going to be what most people expect but his vision and awareness is outstanding. He will create chances in the final 3rd for runners but Bruce will play him as a winger probably expecting him to get to the byline and cutback crosses for Carroll which is not his forte.

Brucey will add that good old english grit to his game.

Well he might as well just sign on when he gets here then as he does need coaching but he does have great vision (not 90 yard passes like Shelvey short intelligent passes in the final third when the team attacks with pace).  He would work very well in a counter attacking side with pace up top, he needs runners ahead of him though and he doesn't exactly lack pace. 

What does Kaka think though? That's how I measure success and failure of a player.

"It'd be interesting to see how we implement him into our rigid 4-4-2 system, especially now that Joelinton is finally proving his doubters wrong after scoring 2 goals against Morecombe and getting a 7/10 from Lee Ryder against Tottenham. Personally, I would rather we signed Rodrigo Vilca's cousin who plays in the division below. Yes, the quality in that division may not be as good but having watched him a few times I think he has the physique to handle the physicality of the Premier League. His cousin scored 3 goals and got 2 assists (3 goals + 2 assists = 5 goals in total) in 16 games which statistically is 0.6x better than than what Vilca achieved in 21 games at Municipal.

However, I am far from writing Vilca off. I personally would loan him out to a team like Hoffenheim where Joelinton experienced a lot of success. If he's worth his salt & does the business in the German league I'd bring him back and be looking to offload Atsu.

The problem ultimately though is that there are too many haters on here and everyone has already written him off. I agree we can all have different opinions but no need to get nasty about it."

🤣

Here we go again :lol:

The Joelinton obsession once again rears its ugly head :lol:

All because I said he was being misused by Steve Bruce and so any judgement of him is premature. This apparently means that I think he is world class. It's so cringeworthy it's untrue. You lot are the fan versions of our manager. Maybe he's perfect for this club :lol:

Here we go again :lol:

The Joelinton obsession once again rears its ugly head :lol:

All because I said he was being misused by Steve Bruce and so any judgement of him is premature. This apparently means that I think he is world class. It's so cringeworthy it's untrue. You lot are the fan versions of our manager. Maybe he's perfect for this club :lol:

Joelinton has been misused, mismanaged hung out to dry whatever you want to call it.  Not saying he is Romario but bruce has fucked him.  I actually think he has genuinely looked our best player the last two

Bruce has no idea on his best eleven the bloke is a fucking moron

Hauled off crying at 5-0 down. :lol:

To go and join a team managed by Steve Bruce, must be wondering what did he do in a past life to deserve this :lol:

He won't be managed by him just yet. Bruce has an exciting plan to loan him out to the lower leagues first.