England

Yorkie

So Northen Ireland get fucked. The fuck? :lol:

Seems like you can't have more than two host nations in the same group :lol:

But everyone is hosting it this time, that rules out half of fucking Europe, how fucking dumb is that rule. :lol:

So Northen Ireland get fucked. The fuck? :lol:

Seems like you can't have more than two host nations in the same group :lol:

But everyone is hosting it this time, that rules out half of fucking Europe, how fucking dumb is that rule. :lol:

It's amazingly dumb, especially since hosts aren't already qualified :lol:

I thought the Nations League thing meant this shit wasn't necessary :lol: We still have to endure those England v Malta/Kosovo/Albania type games..

What? Nations League only allows for a second chance for NL winners if they fail at the EC qualifiers, man. I'm so confused by this line of thought :lol: This is the proper qualification, NL was only meant to replace meaningless friendlies.

Well now they need a competition to replace the meaningless qualifiers

England, Czech Rep, Bulgaria & Montenegro ffs.  Can't wait!

I thought the Nations League thing meant this shit wasn't necessary :lol: We still have to endure those England v Malta/Kosovo/Albania type games..

What? Nations League only allows for a second chance for NL winners if they fail at the EC qualifiers, man. I'm so confused by this line of thought :lol: This is the proper qualification, NL was only meant to replace meaningless friendlies.

The qualifiers aren't meaningless, man. They're the fucking competition :lol:

Problem is for the top ranked/pot A teams it's not a competition. I mean however will England cope with Bulgaria? Germany and Netherlands v Estonia, N. Ireland and Belarus.  Of course I get that it has to happen but fuck me :lol:

The international breaks that everyone hated were gone for a while, now they're back for like 2 years

Problem is for the top ranked/pot A teams it's not a competition. I mean however will England cope with Bulgaria? Germany and Netherlands v Estonia, N. Ireland and Belarus.  Of course I get that it has to happen but fuck me :lol:

England has failed to qualify in the past. Same goes for other big teams. Just because nine out of ten times it's a walk-over doesn't mean England (or other major nations) should just be handed a spot at the finals :lol:

Gonna hazard a guess at:

England & Czech Republic

Portugal & Serbia

Germany & Netherlands

Denmark & Ireland

Croatia & Wales

Spain & Sweden

Poland & Austria

France & Turkey

Belgium & Scotland

Italy & Finland

Switzerland will top our group. If we’re to finish second it’ll be Denmark to lose out. They’ve actually only beaten us once in the 4 times we’ve played them recently