The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Sky special is good today. 9/2 for Man United, Arsenal and West Ham.

On this again today, if you get the result of the tricky 1 of the 3 right then most of the time your bet will come in. Today was effectively 9/2 for West Ham to beat Palace at home (albeit Arsenal took their time).

£15 on the boost and £10 on my Super Six selections equtared to a fabulous Saturday!

Lumped on us and Ron to score first!

Your Super 6 came in?? I’ve never won one of those yet and been playing for about two year!

£15 on the boost and £10 on my Super Six selections equtared to a fabulous Saturday!

Your Super 6 came in?? I’ve never won one of those yet and been playing for about two year!

I get 6/6 quite a few times but always forget to bet it

Chuck them on here next time and I’ll have them! I often get about 4 out of 6 and miss out by the odd goal. Infuriating.

Aye mate - 50/1!

Aye mate - 50/1!

Happy Christmas!