Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

Started nearly every game this season

10 appearances in 12 isn't enough to go on for an 11.5m player.

In the end you look at the total points scored. Don't really understand why missing a week or two matters when he's the 2nd highest scoring midfielder in the game.

Because points are normally accrued with form, not just spread out across the season, so you need to be able to rely on players playing if you're switching between them. That's how I do it anyway.

If I bring in Kenedy I’ll have 3 Newcastle players. Bad idea surely? But our fixtures are pretty much the best in the league up to Christmas.

You never know really, do you? Our fixture is, on paper, decent for the upcoming games. However, with this club....I have none for the record.

• 2 weeks later...

Who people going for Captain this week? Really can’t decide between Salah, Aguero or Richarlison?

Been going back and forth all week. If there's ever a time to pick a 'lesser' captain, it's Richarlison at home to Cardiff.

Think I'm leaning towards the other two though.

I had been on Salah but he's got PSG on Wednesday and Everton away next Sunday. It's a big week and I can see him getting a rest, if not from the start then certainly an early withdrawal. Richarlison has a great fixture on paper but Everton aren't always brilliant at home, plus he's been carrying injuries recently. He got 20 minutes for Brazil so he's obviously going to play but again, he might not see out the whole game.

That leaves me with Aguero by default, with Man City through in the Champions League Pep can gives Jesus a game there and Aguero can hopefully play the majority of the game here. West Ham managed to keep Chelsea out but Man City are a different prospect so you'd obviously expect them to win and win well.

Guest firetotheworks

Salah had an extra game off from everyone else in the international break, so that'll probably come into it. I've brought in Wilson for Lacazette, Richard Arlison for Barkley, Walcott for Højberg, and turned on bench boost. Hopefully Everton will be one of the teams to wipe the floor with Cardiff.

Guest firetotheworks

Richard Arlison :lol:

What's funny? I'd much rather have honest British pros like Rich putting the graft in than these foreign wasters like Troidini.