Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Think it's a bit crap how the weekly top scorer is very often someone who just signed up for that week and isn't playing properly.

They changed the rules this year so they can't win a prize unless they've played at least 3 gameweeks. So...they get nout for this shit anymore.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

They need to bring something in to combat the rotation teams have, because that's the biggest point killer with the top teams.

I'd love to have Sterling in, but you just can't rely on him playing.

Guest firetotheworks

57 before bonus points. Meh, not bad. Could have done with Ederson not being an idiot and Wolves holding on for an extra minute for an extra 12 points like, but still fairly decent.

They need to bring something in to combat the rotation teams have, because that's the biggest point killer with the top teams.

I'd love to have Sterling in, but you just can't rely on him playing.

Nah, would just end up with everyone having the same players

Had Salah as triple captain this week. A bit dissapointing but still ended up with highest score in all my leagues this week :)

Saved by Salah ©, Robertson and Alonso today. Although I'm thinking it's time to remove Salah - considering his price, he almost never gets bonuses or 10+ points. The one week he did? So did Mane.

Salah needs semi-regular double-digit points to justify his inclusion. At the moment he's not worth the price difference to Sterling, Hazard and a number of others.

Started nearly every game this season

10 appearances in 12 isn't enough to go on for an 11.5m player.

In the end you look at the total points scored. Don't really understand why missing a week or two matters when he's the 2nd highest scoring midfielder in the game.