Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

Jimenez, Aguero, and Alonso have saved my bacon this week. I was so close to putting Sterling in as well but chickened out with most still having Salah.

If Sarri had told us that Hazard wouldn't play for 2 games, I'd definitely have brought Sterling in :( :(

He did say on Friday that the max he could play was around 40 mins  :lol:

He could've said that before last week's game, was what I meant. He didn't play against Burnley as a precaution.

Originally planned to bring in Sterling and Jimenez for Lacazette and Maddison and make Raheem captain. 

Ended up taking Richarlison out for Sterling, bringing in Jiménez but making Aguero captain. 

A good week regardless but could’ve been 110+ week.

Into the top 10% of the NO league. 58 points in the lead in a paid league (which swayed me to choose a conservative captain that would keep me in the lead) and barely atop my old work league.

Considering Arnautovic for Aguero. Then improve the squad over the coming weeks. Also tempted to stick then make a double change the next week.

Maddison's injury was ok, as he's been a huge flop for me. I was tempted to replace him with an exciting short-term punt like Shaqiri, Felipe Anderson or Martial but instead went with Kenedy, who has the fixtures and raises money.

Think it's a bit crap how the weekly top scorer is very often someone who just signed up for that week and isn't playing properly.

They changed the rules this year so they can't win a prize unless they've played at least 3 gameweeks. So...they get nout for this shit anymore.

Put Hazard back in but took out David Silva for him. I originally replaced Hazard with Sane so we'll see how that decision goes. Also moved out Firmino for Arnautovic for monies and points and replaced Trippier with Alonso. Cost me 8 points but I should hopefully make that up today or next week with the changes.

Don't have him but I think Arnautovic is a great shout.