Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Yet you get an assist if you shoot and someone tucks in the rebound. Weird.

I'm pretty sure just getting a touch doesnt cancel the assist. Could be wrong like but that would seem weird. Maybe if soomeone gets a touch and it goes to a completely different player.

An opposition player touched the ball for both of Mendy's 'assists' so I doubt he'll get either

Good, was worried he was going to rack up points plus no clean sheet for him.

Could do with another couple from Aguero in the second half to recover my shit gameweek

He might get Aguero's second one but I don't think he should. FPL have said no one got the assist for Jesus' goal

Don’t think he will, it was a pass that went to the keepers hands

Aguero as a captain, Trippier, Lascelles, Pedro, Mitro and Sane. Got few points at least. Mane and Zaha still to play. I usually make horrible transfers and now I really have to transfer Mahrez, Sane or Kenedy out.

Guest firetotheworks

Good God Man City players are a bastard to rely on. I don't want to drop Sterling but the Fantasy League doesn't give a shit about putting likely squad rotation of players into its valuations.

Ended up glad Sterling didn't get on. :lol:

Most of the people in my work league had Aguero captain so they've doubled the points on me there. Just got to hope Firminho does something, he's my VC.

Aguero captain - 3 goals and assist

D Silva - goal

Sane - assist

Mitrovic - goal

Sessegnon - assist

Trippier - goal and bonus

Still got Gross, Trent and Mane left to play. Much better than last week