TAA, Shaw, Cedric, Bellerin, Wan-Bissaka

Kenedy, Sessessgnon, Salah, Sanchez, Richarlison

Firmino, J King, Arnautovic

1.5m left to rotate Firmino and Sanchez with De Bruyne and Aguero

Foster, Fabianski/Ryan/Patricio

Bailly, Luiz, Cedric, Wan Bissaka, Peltier

Sanchez, Mane, BSilva, Lucas, Kenedy

Aguero, Zaha, Firmino

BSilva + Lucas to become Alli/Eriksen + whatever.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck me, Maitland-Niles is only 4.5 for some bizarre reason. You would think that he'll play this season and he's looked mint imo.

Alexis Sanchez, Joshua King and Zanka, or Aubameyang, Van Aanholt and Kenedy?

Leaning towards the first, but Aubameyang is hard to leave out.

How about Aguero vs Aubameyang?

Making me sweat all this.

Alexis Sanchez, Joshua King and Zanka, or Aubameyang, Van Aanholt and Kenedy?

Leaning towards the first, but Aubameyang is hard to leave out.

How about Aguero vs Aubameyang?

Making me sweat all this.

Aguero two first GW, then swap with Aubameyang?

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck me, Maitland-Niles is only 4.5 for some bizarre reason. You would think that he'll play this season and he's looked mint imo.

Do you think he’ll play?

I think he will, yeah. He looks like a really good talent, got game time last season, and Arsenal have a few players out. As far as 4.5m midfielders as back up go, he's the one imo. At least until other players come back, but you never know, he might keep the others out, he's looked excellent whenever I've seen him.

Currently at

Begovic

Coleman

Otamendi

Luiz

Robertson

Mane

Jorginho

Eriksen

Mitrovic

Aguero

Aubamayeng

Ederson wan-bissaka neves cairney

So hard to know who will even play. Pick for the first few weeks and leave out the World Cup players but then be in a mess later trying to fit them back in

Or put them in now and maybe have 6/7 men the first 2 weeks. I will join the league too what's the pin? Wonder if lukaku is playing tonight?

With the world cup and all I'll try a new approach this season. I'll start with mostly cheaper players and £7.5 on the bank. Then try to slowly exchange the team when the world cup players are coming back and I have a better view of who starts and who doesn't.

He is but he is supposed to be top notch and isn't there bonuses for passing. Can see him getting a fair few assists too and only 5m. I've been trying to tie up loose ends before the deadline

Only Lukaku I'm taking a risk on the rest should all play. Lukaku will be back next weekend at the latest I imagine.

I've gone with no Salah too! Some bottle!

Guest firetotheworks

You don't get bonuses for passing etc, but they go towards the bonus points system that's awarded to the top 3 players in every match. It basically makes players like him and someone like Kante worthless.

It's the biggest problem with the scoring system.

You don't get bonuses for passing etc, but they go towards the bonus points system that's awarded to the top 3 players in every match. It basically makes players like him and someone like Kante worthless.

It's the biggest problem with the scoring system.

Yeah I used to play sky where you get tackle and pass pts. This is my first year on the pl one. Looks better though