Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Should be on 60 after bonus

Roll on midweek to hopefully give me a minimum of 100!

How?! Captain Auba?

No I captained Jesus. Played bench boost, though.

Courtois Dubravka Ake Aubameyang are the ones who have scored above 3 and helped me there.

Guest firetotheworks

Van Aanholt, Saha, Groß, and Perez have got me through these last few weeks very nicely. 3 free subs for next week as well.

Van Aanholt, Saha, Groß, and Perez have got me through these last few weeks very nicely. 3 free subs for next week as well.

Your FPL game sounds better than mine...Louis Saha scoring points for fun and 3 subs per week.

Used my wildcard and ended up with a front six of Kane, Jesus, Rashford, De Bruyne, Sterling and Eriksen........who contributed a whopping 16 points at the weekend!

Used my wildcard and ended up with a front six of Kane, Jesus, Rashford, De Bruyne, Sterling and Eriksen........who contributed a whopping 16 points at the weekend!

I had a wildcarded front seven of Kane ©, Jesus, J. Ayew, Sterling, Eriksen, Tadic, Lingard. 17 points.

I had a wildcarded front seven of Kane ©, Jesus, J. Ayew, Sterling, Eriksen, Tadic, Lingard. 17 points.

Ha ha Jesus was my captain and Kane vice captain!

Been ahead of my brother all season and now it's just 20pts and he has loads more tonight.

My Jesus ©, Kane, Alli, Davies vs his Kane ©, Jesus, Son, Kenedy, Alonso, Kompany, Lloris, Vardy.

This won't end well :(