Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

65 this week. Not bad considering I had Ozil and David Silva in and neither of them played. Just looking to be in the top 100 on N-O now really.

Guest chopey

Its my target every year to get into the top 100 of the N-O league and I'm currently sitting 125.

Do I use my bench boost next week when I have 14 players potentially playing twice (although a few of them have gone awol in recent games) or use my triple captain on a double-GW Kane or Aubameyang and hope to pick up some random extra bench points in the final week, hopping loads of teams don't rest their best players?  Guess best to bench boost next week and then trip-captain Kane on the last day assuming he'll at least be a certainty to play the 90 looking for the golden boot?

I know the correct answer is "Play them months ago and don't leave yourself with two chips to play with two weeks left you rectangle".

Not sure if Ill go with Kane, Sterling or Jesus as my captain. My friend is leading in one of my leagues with 13 points and he still has triple captain (I have more players with 2 games this week and will also play bench boost). He will definitely triple captain Kane so either I captain him to hope to limit the gap, or gamble on Sterling or Jesus.

Its typical that Kane will get a lot of goals now, but WBA are looking pretty solid now and we are also not conceding too many goals. Sterling will face Huddersfield and Brighton, but might not play as much now that City has won the league. Any tips?

Not sure if Ill go with Kane, Sterling or Jesus as my captain. My friend is leading in one of my leagues with 13 points and he still has triple captain (I have more players with 2 games this week and will also play bench boost). He will definitely triple captain Kane so either I captain him to hope to limit the gap, or gamble on Sterling or Jesus.

Its typical that Kane will get a lot of goals now, but WBA are looking pretty solid now and we are also not conceding too many goals. Sterling will face Huddersfield and Brighton, but might not play as much now that City has won the league. Any tips?

I have all three. I seriously considered captaining Eriksen as well, but I'm going with Kane. You just never know what Man City will do, and as long as Kane is fit, he's playing. He'll get the penalties too, where there's no guarantee Jesus will after that last game.

Can't make my mind up between Lingard and Kenedy. Anyone got any thoughts?

Go for Tadic instead?

Think Lingaard will play 1 game

I think Kenedy will be rested as well for one of ours.

Can't make my mind up between Lingard and Kenedy. Anyone got any thoughts?

Go for Tadic instead?

Think Lingaard will play 1 game

I already have Tadic :(

Arnautovic? Lanzini? A Ayew?