Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Had triple captained Pogba but bottled it last minute because Man City in GW37 looks more attractive so I've gone bench boost instead. Kinda pointless like seeing as my bench is shite and/or not going to make many points.

Triple captain Kane. Tough choice between him and Lukaku.

Bench boost, leveraged well is likely to yield a better return. So will wildcard in GW36 and try and have a full fifteen doubles in GW37.

That sounds great for the non-moron that didn't accidentally use his proper wildcard instead of the free hit on January 1st. :lol:

Still a chance my random hunch decision to triple captain Vardy might pay off :lol:. Milivojevic on the bench is mildly annoying.

I've captained him (Vardy) but gone for bench boost, saving my triple captain for Kane and week 37 now.

Still a chance my random hunch decision to triple captain Vardy might pay off :lol:. Milivojevic on the bench is mildly annoying.

I'm literally the only one in my work league with him (Milivojevic) in the team, fucking mental considering his price / form over the last 5 weeks or so :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Swapping Mané for Pogba was a mint decision. Perez on the bench as well. [emoji38] The weekend started so well as well with Zaha, Long, Vardy, and Salah all scoring.