Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Played the Bench Boost just to get it out of the way.

What? You have two double game weeks coming up my man.

Can you use the wildcard in the same week as the bench boost? Oops!

I still have the wildcard and triple captain to drop.

No you can't. Ah no free hit left? I mean, if you bench boost players for GW34 I can imagine you having loads of trouble of getting a decent team for GW35 with that being a blank week. 

I didn't think I'd had a particularly good week, then saw that I've scored 66pts and nobody else in the top 200 of the N-O league is even close :lol:. Azpi and Captain Auba to come too.

Wow, 66!! Is that even possible from yesterday?

I'm on 17 with 4 to come.

No you can't. Ah no free hit left? I mean, if you bench boost players for GW34 I can imagine you having loads of trouble of getting a decent team for GW35 with that being a blank week. 

Yeah, used that free hit for that weird week a month or so ago. I cannot get my head round the best way to do the rest of the season :lol:.

I didn't think I'd had a particularly good week, then saw that I've scored 66pts and nobody else in the top 200 of the N-O league is even close :lol:. Azpi and Captain Auba to come too.

Captain Auba and Azpi today too :lol:. I'm enjoying this week, at least.

What's your team? That's crazy. Have 32 and the best in my league has 38.

What's your team? That's crazy. Have 32 and the best in my league has 38.

Well I screwed up by playing Foster and Lascelles instead of Pickford and Smalling, but the Bench Boost rectified that. Then I had Van Dijk, Milivojevic, Eriksen, and Vardy. Nothing special. That’s why i’m amazed that everyone else was so terrible. I guess people went for Kane/Lukaku or left Salah in?

38 in total. Damn :lol:

:lol: 86 before bonus points.

This is weird - my gameweek rank is all the way down at 1.8 million, yet I've gone up in overall rank (up to 22,792) :lol:

My Gameweek rank was 96. 96th in the world. At least that's something I can tell the grandchildren.

Tottenham have lodged an appeal to the Premier League in a bid to ensure Harry Kane is credited for their second goal against Stoke, according to Sky sources.

The England striker was adamant he should have been awarded the winning goal in the 2-1 victory on Saturday after claiming Christian Eriksen's free-kick glanced his shoulder on its way into the net.

Eriksen was credited with the goal - his second of the afternoon - but Tottenham have now appealed to the Premier League as Kane looks to boost his chances of winning the Golden Boot.